Subject: [mif] IETF 78th MIF Minutes

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 17:00:15 +0800

Hello all

Thanks Scott's Minute and Behcet for Jabber.
Please feel free to comment on it

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/minutes/mif.txt

Best regards,

-Hui

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:10:22 -0400

thanks.
  the first page or so, there is the use of "I", and "you", without 
clear indication who is speaking, while the rest of the minutes it is 
more clear. I'm guessing I means chairs and you means wg members. Might 
be appropriate for the note takers to add the speaker name as in the 
rest of the minutes. That would be more clear to who speaks and on 
behalf of what.

Marc.

Le 10-08-03 05:00, Hui Deng a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> mif mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mif

-- 
=========
IPv6 book: Migrating to IPv6, Wiley. http://www.ipv6book.ca
Stun/Turn server for VoIP NAT-FW traversal: http://numb.viagenie.ca
DTN news service: http://reeves.viagenie.ca
NAT64-DNS64 Opensource: http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:07:27 +0800

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your remindness, Updated minutes based on your comment

Regards,

-Hui

2010/8/3 Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>

> thanks.
>  the first page or so, there is the use of "I", and "you", without clear
> indication who is speaking, while the rest of the minutes it is more clear.
> I'm guessing I means chairs and you means wg members. Might be appropriate
> for the note takers to add the speaker name as in the rest of the minutes.
> That would be more clear to who speaks and on behalf of what.
>
> Marc.
>