Subject: [mif] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mif-problem-statement-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiple Interfaces Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : M. Blanchet, P. Seite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-problem-statement-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-08-11

A multihomed host receives node configuration information from each
of its provisioning domain.  Some configuration objects are global to
the node, some are local to the interface.  Various issues arise when
multiple conflicting node-scoped configuration objects are received
on multiple interfaces.  Similar situations also happen with single
interface host connected to multiple networks.  This document
describes these issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-problem-statement-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.