Subject: [mif] AD review of mif-problem-statement (new version)

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:23:24 +0300

I have reviewed the new version. It is much better, thanks! I have sent 
the draft forward to IETF Last Call. However, I did note the following 
issues that you might want to correct in the meantime:

> 2. On a MIF host, some source addresses are not valid if used on
>    some interfaces.  In this situation, the source address
>    should be taken into account in the routing table; but
>    current host implementations do not support such a feature.
>   

... used on some interfaces or even on some default routers on the same 
interface.

> 1. In the MIF context, routing information could be specific to
>    each interface.  This could lead to routing issue because, in
>    current host implementations,Routing tables are node-scoped.
>   

Some formatting issues here.

Jari

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:37:30 +0200

Hi Jari,

The PS draft has been updated accordingly. Thanks.

Pierrick

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Jari Arkko [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Envoyé : lundi 9 août 2010 15:23
> À : mif; [email-masked]
> Objet : AD review of mif-problem-statement (new version)
>