Subject: [mif] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Current Practices for Multiple Interface Hosts
    Author(s)     : M. Wasserman, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-11.txt
    Pages         : 22
    Date          : 2011-04-27
    
   An increasing number of hosts are operating in multiple-interface
   environments.  This document summarizes current practices in this
   area, and describes in detail how some common operating systems cope
   with challenges ensue from this context.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.