Subject: [mif] draft-chen-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-02.txt

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:54:02 +0800

Dear all,

I have submitted an updated draft for Happy Eyeballs Extension based
on received comments.

Please kindly check.

Comments are welcome.

BRs

Gang
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:37:48 -0700
Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-02.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for Multiple Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Carl Williams
	Filename        : draft-chen-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   The memo has been proposed to extend happy eyeballs algorithm to fit
   into multiple interfaces environment.  Based on this extended
   heuristic algorithm, a client with multiple interface could determine
   the optimal flow path in which specific interface has been chosen.
   Furthermore, an appropriate IP address family for each interface can
   be also identified to guarantee user experiences during IPv6
   transition period.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-02.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt