Subject: [mif] Last Call for draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-03

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 23:21:51 +0800

Hello all

>From the MIF mailing list, chairs have observed that most issues raised for
the document  have been sufficiently discussed.

Based on the current mif milestone, we are issueing working group last call
for the document:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-03

This is a 2 week LC, it will finish on Nov. 12, we are cc this LC to DHC and
6MAN working group.
Please kindly help to send substantive review and editorial comments to
[email-masked],

thanks,

Margaret and Hui

Based on 1st round WG LC, the authors have received significant advice about
revision and submited a new version accordingly:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-dns-server-selection-05.txt

And we plan to issue a second round WG LC, and cc to DHCWG, DNSEXT, DNSOP
related working groups, please DNSEXT/DNSOP chairs help to forward to the
MLs since I may not subscribe to them.

This is a 2 weeks with little extension LC, it will finish on October 17,
Please send substantive review and editorial comments to [email-masked]

Thanks a lot for youre view
Best regards,

Margaret and Hui

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 23:32:29 +0800

Excuse me for copy and pasting mistake, please remove the below part.

thanks

-Hui

 Hello all
> This is a 2 week LC, it will finish on Nov. 12, we are cc this LC to DHC
> and 6MAN working group.