Subject: [mif] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:18:12 -0600

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route
Revision:        02
Title:           IPv6 RA Options for Multiple Interface Next Hop Routes
Creation date:   2013-02-25
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02

Abstract:
   This draft defines new Router Advertisement options for configuring
   next hop routes on the mobile or fixed nodes.  Using these options,
   an operator can easily configure nodes with multiple interfaces (or
   otherwise multi-homed) to enable them to select the routes to a
   destination.  Each option is defined together with definitions of
   host and router behaviors.

The IETF Secretariat