Subject: [mif] Call for review before F2F meeting Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-00.txt

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:11:48 +0100

Hello all,

Design team had the progress about the document, and this has been adopted
as the WG document, please kindly help to review the document, we will have
the discussion during IETF meeting.

thanks a lot

-Hui

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2014-02-03 14:51 GMT+01:00
Subject: [mif] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the
IETF.

        Title           : Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture
        Author          : Dmitry Anipko
        Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-00.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2014-02-02

Abstract:
   This document is a product of the work of MIF architecture design
   team.  It outlines a solution framework for some of the issues,
   experienced by nodes that can be attached to multiple networks.  The
   framework defines the notion of a Provisioning Domain (PVD) - a
   consistent set of network configuration information, and PVD-aware
   nodes - nodes which learn PVDs from the attached network(s) and/or
   other sources and manage and use multiple PVDs for connectivity
   separately and consistently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
mif mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mif