Subject: [mif] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-dhcp-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:34:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for multiple provisioning domains in DHCPv6
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Shwetha Bhandari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-dhcp-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-08-29

Abstract:
   The MIF working group is producing a solution to solve the issues
   that are associated with nodes that can be attached to multiple
   networks.  One part of the solution requires associating
   configuration information with provisioning domains.  This document
   details how configuration information provided through DHCPv6 can be
   associated with provisioning domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-dhcp-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-dhcp-support-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/