Subject: [mif] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:25:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture
        Author          : Dmitry Anipko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-09-15

Abstract:
   This document is a product of the work of the MIF Architecture Design
   team.  It outlines a solution framework for some of the issues
   experienced by nodes that can be attached to multiple networks
   simultaneously.  The framework defines the concept of a Provisioning
   Domain (PvD) which is a a consistent set of network configuration
   information.  PvD aware nodes learn PvD specific information from the
   networks they are attached to and / or other sources.  PvDs are used
   to enable separation and configuration consistency in presence of
   multiple concurrent connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/