Subject: [mif] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 20:39:55 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In this text:

5.2.3.1.2.  Connectionless APIs

   For connectionless APIs, the host should provide an API that PvD-
   aware applications can use to query the PvD associated with the
   packet.  For outgoing traffic on this transport API object, the OS
   should use the selected outgoing PvDs, determined as described above.
   
does "above" mean "in section 5.2.2"? Whatever it means, perhaps a cross
reference would be helpful.