Subject: [mile] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:14:23 -0400

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:20:14 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : IODEF-extension to support structured cybersecurity 
information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                           Kent Landfield
                           Thomas Millar
                           Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-08-26

    This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
    (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to facilitate enriched
    cybersecurity information exchange among cybersecurity entities by
    embedding structured information formatted by the following
    specifications: CAPEC[TM], CEE[TM], CPE[TM], CVE(R), CVRF, CVSS,
    CWE[TM], CWSS[TM], OVAL(R), and XCCDF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt