Subject: [mile] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-trammell-mile-rfc6046-bis-00.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:47:27 -0400

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-mile-rfc6046-bis-00.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 02:44:14 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Transport of Real-time Inter-network Defense (RID) 
Messages
	Author(s)       : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                           Brian H. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-mile-rfc6046-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-08-29

    The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
    common XML format for document exchange, and Realtime Internetwork
    Defense (RID) defines extensions to IODEF intended for the
    cooperative handling of security incidents within consortia of
    network operators and enterprises.  This document specifies a
    transport protocol for RID based upon the passing of RID messages
    over HTTP/TLS.  This document updates the previous [RFC6046] to
    change the intended status to Proposed Standard, and to reference the
    updated RID specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-mile-rfc6046-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-mile-rfc6046-bis-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt