Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 05:14:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IODEF-extension to support structured cybersecurity information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-sci-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to exchange enriched
   cybersecurity information among cybersecurity entities and facilitate
   their operations.  It provides the capability of embedding structured
   information, such as identifier- and XML-based information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-sci-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-sci-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:22:44 +0900

Hi all,

The updated version of the SCI draft is now available.

Major changes.
1. Following the discussion over the mailing list, the normative reference
section now has MMDEF 1.2. (See section 12.1)
2. Since MMDEF 1.2 is a specification in the normative reference, the
initial entry of the IANA table has MMDEF 1.2. (See section 4.1)
3. The entry listed in the initial IANA table is regarded as the MTI (See
section 5)

I hope this version correctly reflected the discussion result and addressed
the remaining issues of the draft, i.e., MTI and normative reference.

I would appreciate very much if I could hear some feedback here.

Kind regards,
Take

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:15 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-06.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile