Subject: [mile] Meetecho support for MILE session

From: Meetecho Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:23:32 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

a virtual room has been reserved on the Meetecho system for the 
MILE WG meeting session.
Access to the on-line session (including audio and video streams) will
be made available (just a couple of minutes before session start time) at:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf86/mile

The Meetecho session automatically logs you into the standard IETF
jabber room. So, from there, you can have an integrated experience
involving all media and allowing you to interact with the room.

A tutorial of interactivity features of the tool can be found at:
	http://www.meetecho.com/ietf86

Cheers,
the Meetecho Team

This email has been automatically generated by The Meetecho Conferencing System

---

From: Tony Rutkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:41:07 -0400

A URL is provided in the article.
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20130312_icann_guideline_for_coordinated_vulnerability_disclosure_reporting/

It's not clear ICANN is working with the
IETF or other cybersecurity communities.
Might be useful to get them to engage.

--tony

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:18:15 -0400

According to their document, they are not working with anyone. It simply says they will be happy to receive emails about threats and, if you are a trusted partner, they will be happy to send you an email.

All manual.

On Mar 13, 2013, at 1:41 PM, Tony Rutkowski <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile