Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 00:43:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IODEF-extension for structured cybersecurity information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-sci-09.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-09-29

Abstract:
   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to exchange enriched
   cybersecurity information among cybersecurity entities and facilitate
   their operations.  It provides the capability of embedding structured
   information, such as identifier- and XML-based information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-sci-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-sci-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 16:57:04 +0900

Hello all,

Based on the kind comments we've received during the process of chairs'
write-up, we've modified the draft.

Major changes are as follows.

1. Appendix I and Appendix III are deleted.
   Appendix I had the list of candidate specifications while Appendix III
had an example XML using these candidate specifications.

2. Appendix II is removed.
   It had the MMDEF v1.2 schema. Instead, the latest version of the draft
has the link to the MMDEF website.
   Just in case that the schema become unavailable, the schema is locally
saved so that we can do something to make the schema available again.

Kind regards,
Take

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:44 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-09.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile