Subject: [mile] Milestones changed for mile WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 06:31:23 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit a draft on the representation of Structured
Cybersecurity Information in IODEF to the IESG for publication as a
Standards Track RFC", resolved as "Done", added draft-ietf-mile-sci to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit a draft on enumeration reference formats for
IODEF to the IESG for publication as a Standards Track RFC", set due
date to October 2014 from August 2013, added
draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit an update of RFC5070 to the IESG for
publication as a Standards Track RFC", set due date to October 2014
from January 2014, added draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit a draft on RESTful indicator exchange using
IODEF/RID to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC", set
due date to January 2015 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit a draft on guidance for IODEF applications
to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC", set due date to
January 2015 from April 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mile/charter/