Subject: Re: [mile] #54 (rfc5070-bis): Reorganize IODEF schema

From: "Roman D. Danyliw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:05:52 +0000

Hello!

If you have further ideas on how to improve the definitions in the schema please add to this discussion thread on the list.

Roman

________________________________________
From: mile issue tracker [[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 8:04 AM
To: [email-masked]; Roman D. Danyliw
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [mile] #54 (rfc5070-bis): Reorganize IODEF schema

#54: Reorganize IODEF schema

 The the current schema is inconsistent in it's definition of classes and
 uses of types.  There is no right way but if style choices will help
 implementers, we should act on the feedback.  To date, the following
 feedback has been voiced:

 * Fix inconsistent spacing
 * Consider declaring each of the classes individually.  Do not nest
 declarations.  This helps code generators that parse the schema
 * Consider declaring each of the enumerated attribute types outside of the
 attributes that use them.

--
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mile-
  [email-masked]           |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  rfc5070-bis  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/54>
mile <http://tools.ietf.org/mile/>