Subject: [mile] comments on the IODEF-bis schema

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:45:44 +0200

Hello Roman and all

You might have already corrected, but let me share some comments regarding
the schema and example XML.

[Schema mentioned in Section 8 "The IODEF Schema"]

1. schema location

Old:
<xs:import namespace="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:iodef-enum-1.0"
schemaLocation="http://www.iana.org/xml-registry/schema/iodef-enum-1.0.xsd"
/>

New:
<xs:import namespace="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:iodef-enum-1.0"
schemaLocation="http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/schema/iodef-en
um-1.0.xsd" />

2. language attribute

The import of xml.xsd, which is necessary to use xml:lang attribute, was
missing

I would add the following line to the schema.

<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd" />

[Example mentioned in Section 7.1 "Worm"]

I guess you might totally change the examples, but let me anyway share some
comments on the current examples.

1. namespace

Version was incremented:

     xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:iodef-2.0"

2. language attribute

I think you intend to use "xml:lang". I would change accordingly.

<IODEF-Document version="2.00" xml:lang="en"

3. ip_protocol -> ip-protocol

Old: <Service ip_protocol="6">
New: <Service ip-protocol="6">

4. impact class

Old:         <Impact completion="failed" type="admin"/>
New:         <SystemImpact completion="failed" type="admin"/>

Thank you.
Take

---

From: "Roman D. Danyliw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:06:31 +0000

Hello Take!

Thank you for the careful review. All of these changes will be reflect is -12.

Roman

> On Jun 18, 2015, at 11:45 AM, Takeshi Takahashi <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello Roman and all
>