Subject: [mile] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 22:51:52 -0700

A new version (-22) has been submitted for draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-22.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-22

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Roman D. Danyliw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 17:23:17 +0000

Hello!

This -22 revision clarified the specification of the attribute registries in the IANA Considerations section per feedback by Barry Leiba (thanks Barry!)

Regards,
Roman

> On May 27, 2016, at 2:09 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>