Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 18:45:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : The Incident Object Description Exchange Format v2
        Author          : Roman Danyliw
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-20.txt
	Pages           : 165
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
   data representation for security incident reports and cyber
   indicators commonly exchanged by operational security teams for
   mitigation and watch and warning.  This document describes an updated
   information model for the IODEF and provides an associated data model
   specified with XML Schema.  This new information and data model
   obsoletes [RFC5070].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Roman D. Danyliw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 01:46:20 +0000

The changelog for the -20 version is as follows:

** (text/schema)) Addressed AD feedback from from https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mile/current/msg01841.html
** (text) Updated W3C references

Roman

-----Original Message-----
From: mile [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2016 9:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-20.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
mile mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile