Subject: [mile] Document Action: 'MILE Implementation Report' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 07:04:40 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'MILE Implementation Report'
  (draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-10.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stephen Farrell and Kathleen Moriarty.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-implementreport/

Technical Summary

   This document is a collection of implementation reports from vendors,
   consortiums, and researchers who have implemented one or more of the
   standards published from the IETF INCident Handling (INCH) and
   Management Incident Lightweight Exchange (MILE) working groups.

Working Group Summary

   There is working group consensus to publish this draft
   demonstrating implementation experience with MILE
   protocols and data models. 

Document Quality

   This draft documents a number of implementations of drafts
   from the MILE working group.

Personnel

   Takeshi Takahashi is the Document Shepherd and 
   Kathleen Moriarty is the Responsible Area Director