Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 20:42:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON binding of IODEF
        Authors         : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Roman Danyliw
                          Mio Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-02.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2018-01-11

Abstract:
   RFC 7970 [RFC7970] provides XML-based data representation on incident
   information, but the use of the IODEF data model is not limited to
   XML.  JSON representation is sometimes preferred since it is easy to
   handle from certain programming environments.  This draft represents
   the IODEF data model in JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:25:55 +0900

Hi all,

The revision of the draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef was published online.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/

The major changes are as follows:

1. the way how to handle ML_STRING type in JSON was elaborated.
https://github.com/milewg/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/issues

2. the way how to deal with base64binary and hexadecimalbinary was
elaborated.
https://github.com/milewg/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/issues/2

3. the semantical classes are deleted
https://github.com/milewg/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/issues/3

4. All the minor differences between the data models defined by rfc7970 and
this draft are summarized in Section 4.
https://github.com/milewg/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/issues/4

Please kindly not that the working version of the draft and its issues are
available here:
https://github.com/milewg/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef

Note that we are also working on a PoC converter between the data model
defined by rfc7970 and the one defined by this draft in order to demonstrate
the compatibility between the two specs.

We would like to ask you to review the draft and provide us your feedback.

Thank you, and kind regards,
Take

-----Original Message-----
From: mile [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 1:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-02.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of
the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
mile mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile