Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 18:24:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using XMPP for Security Information Exchange
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Syam Appala
                          Scott Pope
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-12-29

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP) to collect and distribute security-relevant
   information between network-connected devices.  To illustrate the
   principles involved, this document describes such a usage for the
   Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/