Subject: [mile] inconsistencies between the body text and schema in RFC7970

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 20:35:06 +0900

Hi Roman and all,

We found several inconsistencies between schema and the main body text.

These are a bit of problem for defining the CBOR/JSON IODEF data
representations.

Could you clarify which one is correct?

1. 

In Section 3.18.3 (Counter class), the value of the "type" could be either
count, peak, average, or ext-value. However, the schema defined the "type"
to be either counter, rate, average, or ext-value.

2.

In Section 3.23.1 (Key class), the names of the elements were defined to be
KeyName and KeyValue in the body text, but the schema defined the class to
have KeyName and Value (instead of KeyValue).

3.

In Section 3.20 (Service class), the ProtoType element comes after ProtoCode
element, but the schema says that ProtoCode element comes after ProtoType
element.

I appreciate your replies.

Thank you, and kind regards,

Take