Subject: [mile] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:40:46 -0700

A new version (-10) has been submitted for draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-10.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the diff is available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:38:57 +0000

Hi,
This version addresses the set of comments received since January.  Thanks to all who provided valuable feedback and questions.

Warm regards, Nancy 

On 3/11/19, 08:41, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    

    IETF Secretariat.