Subject: [Mip4] FW: [mobile-ip] Last Call: 'AAA NAI for Mobile IPv4 Extension' to Proposed Standard

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:21:10 -0500

FYI,

-----Original Message-----
From: ext The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 03 September, 2003 09:39 AM
To: IETF-Announce 
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [mobile-ip] Last Call: 'AAA NAI for Mobile IPv4 Extension' to
Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile 
Hosts WG to consider 'AAA NAI for Mobile IPv4 Extension' 
<draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-nai-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-09-17.
                                                                                       
File(s) can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-nai-06.txt

_______________________________________________
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4