Subject: [Mip4] query on status of drafts

From: "Niko A. Fikouras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:28:15 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to know what the status of the following drafts is:

draft-ietf-mobileip-optim
draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel

Best Regards
niko

_______________________________________________
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:45:49 +0200

Hello Niko,

> draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel

    These two drafts are not within the charter of the Mip4 working
group, and are not currently being worked on as far as I know.

	Regards,

		Henrik

-- 
  A closed mouth gathers no foot.

---

From: "Niko A. Fikouras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:05:01 +0200

Hi,

thanks for the answer.

I am currently in the process of preparing the sixth version (05) of the 
Fitlers for Mobile IPv4 Bindings (NOMAD) draft. My question is, should I 
include considerations for these two drafts or not? IMHO, I can not 
imagine that MIPv4 support will not include any support for hierarchical 
organisations as described in draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel. What would 
it take to get these drafts back into the charter?

Best Regards
niko