Subject: [Mip4] Mip4 agenda for IETF-59, Seoul - take three

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:10:32 +0100

Hi,

We've received a request from Sami Vaarala to allocate two spots for
presentation of two new drafts:

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vaarala-mip4-optudp-00.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vaarala-mip4-fragmtu-00.txt 

We've updated the agenda accordingly.  Included below is the
latest version.  Please respond with requests for additional
agenda items or other comments directly to the WG chairs, Pete
([email-masked]), Henrik([email-masked]) and the [email-masked]
mailing list.

The latest version of the agenda will at all times be available at 
   http://www.mip4.org/ietf59/agenda.html
   http://www.mip4.org/ietf59/agenda.txt

	- Henrik

MIP4 (Mobility for IPv4 WG) Agenda
----------------------------------------

MONDAY, March 1, 2004
1930-2200 Evening Sessions

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
	Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

1. Preliminaries				15 min 		Chairs
	- Minutes
	- Agenda bashing
	- WG status web page update
	  ( http://www.mip4.org/ )

2. Document Status				 15 min		Chairs	
	draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-key-03			Publication Requested
 	draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-02			RFC Ed Queue
 	draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00		Last call held 28 Jan to 13 Feb 2004
 	draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00	1 issue to be resolved, then last call
 	draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-08	Publication Requested
 	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-01			Review needed
 	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-00			Readyto be sent for publication
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis			Issues resolved (-00 draft not yet published)
 	draft-ietf-mobileip-vpn-problem-solution-03	Review needed
 	draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-statement-02	IESG Evaluation - Defer
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis			(not yet published)

4. Experimental messages issue			 5 min		Alpesh Patel
	draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt
	* Discussion of one small issue unsolved before
	new draft version submission.
	Ready for WG last call?

5. Dynamic assignment last call issues		15 min		Alpesh Patel
	draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00
	* Review and discussion of issues raised during
	workgroup last call.

6. New possible workgroup draft:		 5 min		(standin for
	draft-vaarala-mip4-udpopt-00				Sami Vaarala)
	* This draft addresses MIP overhead issues and 
	may be beneficial for MIP/VPN and VoIP.
	Accept as WG item?

7. New possible workgroup draft:		 5 min		(standin for
	draft-vaarala-mip4-fragmtu				Sami Vaarala)
	* This draft proposes a fix for a practical
	"black hole" issue related to IP-IP or IP-over-UDP
	encapsulation and misconfigured or broken routers
	which drop packages above a certain size.
	Accept as WG item?

8. New possible workgroup draft:		 5 min		Chairs
	draft-perkins-faerr (not yet published)
	* A short background summary.  The question of
	workgroup adoption will be sent to the list when
	the draft has been published.

7. MIPv4/MIPv6 interaction bar-bof announcement	 5 min		Chairs

						------
					Total:	70 min

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4