Subject: [Mip4] Mip4 agenda items for IETF-59, Seoul

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:28:17 +0100

The Mip4 WG will meet during IETF59 in Seoul.  Included below is a
preliminary draft agenda for the WG meeting.  Please respond with
requests for additional agenda items or other comments directly to the
WG chairs, Pete ([email-masked]), Henrik([email-masked]) and the
[email-masked] mailing list.

	- Henrik

MIP4 (Mobility for IPv4 WG) Agenda
----------------------------------------

MONDAY, March 1, 2004
1930-2200 Evening Sessions

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
	Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

1. Preliminaries				15 min 		Chairs
	- Minutes
	- Agenda bashing
	- WG status web page update
	  (http://www.mip4.org/)

2. Document Status				 15 min		Chairs	
	draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-key-03			Publication Requested
 	draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-02			RFC Ed Queue
 	draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00		Last call held 28 Jan to 13 Feb 2004
 	draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00	1 issue to be resolved, then last call
 	draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-08	Publication Requested
 	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-01			Review needed
 	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-00			Readyto be sent for publication
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis			Issues resolved (-00 draft not yet published)
 	draft-ietf-mobileip-vpn-problem-solution-03	Review needed
 	draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-statement-02	IESG Evaluation - Defer
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis			(not yet published)

4. Experimental messages issue			 5 min		?
	draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt
	* Discussion of one small issue unsolved before
	new draft version submission, to be followed by
	workgroup last call.

5. Dynamic assignment last call issues		15 min		?
	draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00
	* Review and discussion of issues raised during
	workgroup last call.

6. New possible workgroup draft:		 5 min		Chairs
	draft-perkins-faerr (not yet published)
	* A short background summary.  The question of
	workgroup adoption will be sent to the list when
	the draft has been published