Subject: [Mip4] Mip4 agenda items for IETF-59, Seoul - updated

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:41:11 +0100

The Mip4 WG will meet during IETF59 in Seoul.  Included below is the
agenda for the WG meeting.  Please respond with requests for additional
agenda items or other comments directly to the WG chairs, Pete
([email-masked]), Henrik([email-masked]) and the [email-masked]
mailing list.

The latest version of the agenda will at all times be available at 
   http://www.mip4.org/ietf59/agenda.html
   http://www.mip4.org/ietf59/agenda.txt

	- Henrik

MIP4 (Mobility for IPv4 WG) Agenda
----------------------------------------

MONDAY, March 1, 2004
1930-2200 Evening Sessions

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
	Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

1. Preliminaries				15 min 		Chairs
	- Minutes
	- Agenda bashing
	- WG status web page update
	  (http://www.mip4.org/)

2. Document Status				 15 min		Chairs	
	draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-key-03			Publication Requested
 	draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-02			RFC Ed Queue
 	draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00		Last call held 28 Jan to 13 Feb 2004
 	draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00	1 issue to be resolved, then last call
 	draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-08	Publication Requested
 	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-01			Review needed
 	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-00			Readyto be sent for publication
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis			Issues resolved (-00 draft not yet published)
 	draft-ietf-mobileip-vpn-problem-solution-03	Review needed
 	draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-statement-02	IESG Evaluation - Defer
	draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis			(not yet published)

4. Experimental messages issue			 5 min		Alpesh Patel
	draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-00.txt
	* Discussion of one small issue unsolved before
	new draft version submission, to be followed by
	workgroup last call.

5. Dynamic assignment last call issues		15 min		Alpesh Patel
	draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-00
	* Review and discussion of issues raised during
	workgroup last call.

6. New possible workgroup draft:		 5 min		Chairs
	draft-perkins-faerr (not yet published)
	* A short background summary.  The question of
	workgroup adoption will be sent to the list when
	the draft has been published

7. MIPv4/MIPv6 IPv4/IPv6 bar-bof announcement	 5 min		Chairs

						------
					Total:	60 min