Subject: [Mip4] [New Draft] Link Characteristic Information for Mobile IP

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:37:08 +0900

Not sure which working group would be fit for this proposal, so
I am posting it to multiple mailing list (MIP4,MIP6 and MIPSHOP)

All comments are highly welcome.

======================================================
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Link Characteristic Information for Mobile IP
	Author(s)	: S. Park, M. Lee
	Filename	: draft-daniel-mip-link-characteristic-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-4-13
	
This document introduces a new model for link characteristic
information that is sent by the mobile node to let the correspondent
node know which link is being used for communication between them.
This utility allows the correspondent node to forward its ongoing
traffics within the bandwidth of the mobile node while the mobile
node changes its link.  This model can be applicable for Mobile IPv4
as well as Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-mip-link-characteristic-00.
txt

Regards.
---------------------------------------------
Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daniel-mip-link-characteristic-00.txt
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/