Subject: RE: [Mip4] IETF-64 Minutes

From: "Soliman, Hesham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:15:54 -0500

> 
 >       Hesham: Philosophically is better to force people on 
 > these things.

=> I believe I said "...better *not* to..."

Hesham

===========================================================
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.
===========================================================

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:29:24 +0100

Hi Hesham,

on 2005-12-09 22:15 Soliman, Hesham said the following:
> I believe I said "...better *not* to..."

Right, I didn't think that sounded quite like you...

Fixed in the uploaded minutes.

	Henrik