Subject: [Mip4] Call for Technical Demonstration at TridentCom 2007

From: "Nirmala Shenoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:14:05 -0400

Apologies if you receive multiple copies

Call for Technical Demonstration at TridentCom 2007
http://www.tridentcom.org/

The 3rd International IEEE/Create-Net Conference on Testbeds and 
Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities 
will take place in Orlando, Florida, USA, during February 5-8, 2007 and 
it will include a session for live system demonstrations.

This is an opportunity to feature mature systems or innovative 
prototypes that show how applied research results are implemented. We 
also encourage submission of a demo that has already been described in 
the published literature in sufficient details. In addition, the demo 
should be attractive, address an application of broad interest in such a 
way that it can be appreciated by a diverse audience, and clearly show 
the contributions to the conference themes.

• Next Generation Internet Testbeds
• Next Generation Wireless Network Testbeds
• Next Generation Optical Network Testbeds
• Ubiquitous Network Testbeds
• Wireless Sensor Testbeds
• Testbed Operation & Management for User Communities
• Testbed Operation & Management for Research Communities
• Testbed Cooperation & Integration
• Innovative Measurements Methodologies & Tools
• Traffic Measurements Testbeds
• Software Tools to Support Distributed Testbeds / Virtual Laboratories
• Management of Massive Databases of Experimental Data
• Knowledge & Technology Transfer Procedures
• Security (AAA) Testing on Open Testbeds
• Social Impacts of Infrastructures
• Infrastructure Real-Life Applications
• Business Models for Infrastructure Budgeting & Planning
• Infrastructure Renting & Pricing Policies
• Vendors & Providers Partnerships

Demo proposals should consist of:

1. - Title and Description of the Demo,
A document (1- 4 pages) that should summarize and possibly provide 
references to previously published work, or provides sufficient details 
regarding the underlying technologies. In either case, the document 
should describe how the system is used to solve practically important 
problems, and may contain discussion of system implementation, 
deployment, or case studies of use in the field. In case of mature work, 
please include some novel (i.e., unpublished) aspect of the work so it 
can be included in the proceedings.

2. - Infrastructure Requirements,
Itemize any equipment or facilities that you will require for your 
system demonstration

3- Biographical Sketch of the Presenter(s).

4 - All demonstrations should be supported by a poster during the 
conference, showing both the general set-up of the demo as well as 
illustrating the chief ideas of the solution.

Important Dates
Submission of demo September 30, 2006
Notification of acceptance November 30, 2006

-------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/