Subject: [Mip4] INFOCOM 2007 CFP: Full paper due 5pm EST, Tuesday, August 1, 2006

From: "Dr. Dapeng Oliver Wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:44:54 -0400

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.] 

INFOCOM 2007 will be held in Anchorage, Alaska, on May 6-12, 2007. The 
deadline for paper submissions is 5 pm EST, August 1, 2006. However, 
papers MUST be registered in EDAS by July 24, 2006. Please note the 
following changes to the submission process this year:

(i) Each paper submission is limited to 9 pages.
(ii) Upon submission in EDAS, authors will be asked to indicate whether 
they wish an abbreviated version (5 pages) of their paper to be 
considered for inclusion in special-topics INFOCOM mini-conferences in 
the event that the paper cannot be included in the main conference program.

The following is a brief explanation about the Infocom Mini-Conference process.

All submitted papers will be considered as regular papers submissions
for Infocom.  AFTER the infocom selection is done, papers that did
not make it into Infocom will be considered for topical
mini-conference to be held on the Friday immediately following
Infocom.  Hence, the mini-conference can be viewed as an opportunity
to get your work published fast even if you did not get your paper
accepted into Infocom.

The following are answers to frequently asked questions about the
mini-conferences:

1)   In order to have your paper considered for the Mini-conference,
you must indicate when registering your paper that you want your
paper to be considered for the mini-conference.

2) Selecting that your paper should be considered for mini-conference
will not affect the chances of your paper being accepted to Infocom.
Reviewers and TPC members will not know about your choice when they
make a decision about your paper for Infocom.

3) The topics of the mini-conference will only be determined after
the Infocom selection process has been completed.

4)  Papers will be considered for the mini-conferences by a subset of
the Infocom TPC from the pool of papers that did not make it into
Infocom (whose authors indicated that they want their paper
considered for the mini-conference).

The website of INFOCOM 2007 is http://www.comsoc.org/confs/infocom/2007/.
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/