Subject: [Mip4] CFP: Fourth International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems (INSS 2007)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:49:44 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail]

********************************************************************************
Call For Papers

Fourth International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems (INSS 2007)
June 6-8, 2007
Braunschweig, Germany
http://www.inss-conf.org

Sponsored by Transducer Research Foundation
********************************************************************************

During the past years the INSS is established as THE scientific event
where academic and industrial experts from the areas of sensor, networks
and applications on sensor networks come together. The INSS provides a
forum to hear about the hottest developments in these areas, to exchange
ideas and to start up collaborations within these fields and between
industry and academia. INSS 2007 is the fourth annual conference with a
selective single-track technical programs.

The International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems invites
outstanding research papers from the field of sensor technology,
wireless networking or application of networked sensor systems. The
conference especially encourages submissions that are suitable and
should be of interest for the researchers from all three fields.

Topics include but are not limited to:

- Applications of Networked Sensing Systems
- Prototypes, field studies, and testbeds for Networked Sensing Systems
- Security for Networked Sensing Systems
- Data management for Networked Sensing Systems
- Middleware for Networked Sensing Systems
- Communication protocols
- Sensor Phenomena and Modeling
- Sensing Systems
- Sensors
- Sensors Materials and Fabrication

INSS 2007 invites the submission of both regular and BOF papers. Regular
papers must be no more than 8 two-column pages (minimum 4 pages) long
and include an abstract of 100 - 150 words. Birds-of-Feather (BoF)
papers must be no more than 4 two-column pages long and include an
abstract of 100 -150 words. BoF papers are suitable for interactive
discussions; the presenters of accepted BoF papers are given short oral
presentation and interactive poster discussion.

INSS2007 is seeking papers interesting to the interdisciplinary
community represented at the conference. Papers will be evaluated on the
basis of originality, significance of the contribution to the field,
technical correctness and presentation. Papers will be peer-reviewed.
Papers submitted must not be under simultaneous review for any other
conference, journal, workshop or other publication. Papers should be
formatted according to IEEE transaction format. Accepted papers will be
included in the conference proceedings. Authors are required to attend
the conference to present their work.

Important Dates
Paper Submission Deadline: December 1, 2006
Notification of Acceptance: February 5, 2007
Camera-Ready Papers: March 15, 2007

Organization
General Co-chairs: Michael Beigl, University of Braunschweig, Germany
                  Shuichi Shoji, Waseda University, Japan
Program Chair: Hideyuki Nakashima, Future University-Hakodate, Japan
Program Vice-chairs: Harri Kopola, VTT, Finland
                    Tian He, University of Minnesota, USA
                    Yoshito Tobe, Tokyo Denki University, Japan
Publicity Co-chairs: Suzumu Ishihara, Shizuoka University, Japan
                   Koen Langendoen, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
                   Darrin Young, Case Western Reserve University, USA

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/