Subject: [Mip4] VANET 2006 Call For Participation -- Pre-Registration ends this Thursday

From: Yih-Chun Hu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:40:47 -0500

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

VANET 2006 - September 29, 2006
The Third ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
Marriot Marina del Rey Hotel, Marina del Rey, California

In conjunction with ACM MobiCom 2006
Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

http://www.sigmobile.org/workshops/vanet2006/

PRE-REGISTRATION ENDS: September 14, 2006
Registration after this date will be accepted on-site only.

**********************************************************************

The program for this year consists of 9 full paper presentations, a
poster session (10 posters), a keynote adddress, and a panel
discussion.  For details, see:
     http://www.sigmobile.org/workshops/vanet2005/program.html

Keynote:
"Vehicle Infratsructure Integration (VII) - Bringing Vehicle
Ad Hoc Network Technology on the Road"

Michael Cops
Program Manager
Vehicle Infrastructure Integration Consortium (VIIC)
US Department of Transportation (USDOT)

Panelists:
* Fan Bai
     Electrical & Control Integration Lab
     Research & Development and Planning Division
     General Motors Corporation

* Chuhee Lee
     Senior Project Engineer
     Volkswagen Electronics Research Lab

* Jim Misener
     Transportation Safety Research Leader
     California Partners for Advanced Transit and Highways (PATH)
     UC Berkeley

* Mario Proietti
     TechnoCom

* Max Kicherer (Moderator)
     Senior Development Engineer
     BMW Group Technology Office USA

Registration for attending VANET 2006 is behing handled together
with MobiCom 2006 registration. However, VANET registration is not
automatically included with MobiCom registration. Please register
separately for VANET when you register for MobiCom:
     http://regmaster2.com/conf/mobicom2006.html

We ask you to make your hotel and flight reservations as early as
possible. For more travel info, please visit:
     http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2006/travel.html.

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message. Please
feel free to distribute this to colleagues who might be interested.

Regards,
ACM VANET 2006 Organizing Committee

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/