Subject: [Mip4] Status of draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:46:45 +0100

Hi, while idnitting ('idnits') draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base the way it
refers draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa:

"  -- Unexpected draft version: The latest known version of
      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa is -00, but you're referring to -01"

I think I've seen the NEMOv4 FA version 01 submitted, but is it still
available or has it expired?

Alex

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "Tsirtsis, George" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:55:50 -0700

Hi Alex,

You probably remember draft-tsirtsis-nemov4-fa-01. When the draft become
a WG doc it became draft-mip4-nemov4-fa-00 which I now see it is
expired. I will resubmit before the Vancouver deadline. Now the base
draft is done I will pick this up again and see if we can progress it.

Thanks
George

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandru Petrescu [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 5:47 PM
To: Mobile IPv4 Mailing List
Subject: [Mip4] Status of draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa

Alex