Subject: [Mip4] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-05

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:28:24 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Alexandru Petrescu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base
Revision:	 05
Title:		 Network Mobility (NEMO) Extensions for Mobile IPv4
Creation_date:	 2007-10-29
WG ID:		 mip4
Number_of_pages: 18

Abstract:
This document describes a protocol for supporting Mobile Networks
between a Mobile Router and a Home Agent by extending the Mobile IPv4
protocol.  A Mobile Router is responsible for the mobility of one or
more network segments or subnets moving together.  The Mobile Router
hides its mobility from the nodes on the mobile network.  The nodes
on the Mobile Network may be fixed in relationship to the Mobile
Router and may not have any mobility function.

Extensions to Mobile IPv4 are introduced to support Mobile Networks.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/