Subject: [Mip4] RFC 5030 on Mobile IPv4 RADIUS Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:07:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5030

        Title:      Mobile IPv4 RADIUS Requirements 
        Author:     M. Nakhjiri, Ed.,
                    K. Chowdhury, A. Lior,
                    K. Leung
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 20319
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5030.txt

This document provides an applicability statement as well as a scope
definition for specifying Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service
(RADIUS) extensions to support Mobile IPv4.  The goal is to allow
specification of RADIUS attributes to assist the Mobile IPv4
signaling procedures.  This memo provides information for the Internet 
community.

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv4
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/