Subject: [Mip4] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-06

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:48:19 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-06.txt has been successfuly submitted by Alexandru Petrescu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base
Revision:	 06
Title:		 Network Mobility (NEMO) Extensions for Mobile IPv4
Creation_date:	 2007-10-31
WG ID:		 mip4
Number_of_pages: 19

Abstract:
This document describes a protocol for supporting Mobile Networks
between a Mobile Router and a Home Agent by extending the Mobile IPv4
protocol.  A Mobile Router is responsible for the mobility of one or
more network segments or subnets moving together.  The Mobile Router
hides its mobility from the nodes on the mobile network.  The nodes
on the Mobile Network may be fixed in relationship to the Mobile
Router and may not have any mobility function.

Extensions to Mobile IPv4 are introduced to support Mobile Networks.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:09:18 +0100

Hi, here's the changelog from 05 to this version:

>       -substituted "TBA" for "1" in Sub-type of Mobile Network Request
>        Extension.
>       -substituted "TBA" for "0" in Code of Mobile Network
>        Acknowledgement Extension and in the IANA Section.
>       -modified the IANA section to request definition two new spaces
>        (instead of just defining new values) for Sub-Type of Mobile
>        Network Extensions and for Code Values for Mobile Network
>        Acknowledgement Extension, and to suggest "Expert Review" as
>        method of new assignments in these two spaces (and not
>        necessarily "IETF Conssensus").

Alex

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________