Subject: [Mip4] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-03

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:33:07 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Sami Vaarala and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Mobile IPv4 Traversal Across IPsec-based VPN Gateways
Creation_date:	 2007-11-13
WG ID:		 mip4
Number_of_pages: 45

Abstract:
This document outlines a solution for the Mobile IPv4 and IPsec
coexistence problem for enterprise users.  The solution consists of
an applicability statement for using Mobile IPv4 and IPsec for
session mobility in corporate remote access scenarios, and a required
mechanism for detecting the trusted internal network securely.  The
solution requires only changes to the mobile node; changes to Mobile
IPv4 or IPsec protocols, the VPN gateway, or the home agent are not
required.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/