Subject: [Mip4] MIP4 agenda for IETF-70; first draft

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:21:47 +0100

Hi,

Here's a first draft of the MIP4 agenda for Vancouver.  I believe I've
included all who have asked for a slot; if not, please send a mail to
Pete and myself.

Comments welcome.

	Henrik

Mobility for IPv4 WG
=======================================================================

THURSDAY, December 6, 2007
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Oak
=======================================================================

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries					10 min Chairs
   - Blue sheets
   - Note takers
   - Jabber scribe
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status					10 min Chairs

   WG Documents:
      draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4
      draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message
      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic
      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa
      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis
      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis
      draft-ietf-mip4-udptunnel-mib

   IESG Processing:
      draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext			    AD Evaluation
      draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity	    IESG Evaluation
      draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base		    Pub. Req.
      draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution	    In Last Call

   Published since IETF 69:

      draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4	  	 	    RFC 4988
      draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements	    RFC 5030

3. Host Configuration -- Options vs. DHCP INFORM	15 min Ralph ??
   draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext

   It has been suggested that the DHCP INFORM message is so simple,
   and straightforward to use that the gen-ext draft may be unnecessary.
   Exploration of the issues together with a DHCP expert.

4. Home Agent assisted Route Optimization		15 min Antti
   draft-makela-mip4-nemo-haaro

   Home Agent assisted Route Optimization between Mobile IPv4 Networks.
   Motivation, background and a technical overview.

5. MIP4 Service Selection				 5 min Jouni
   draft-korhonen-mip4-service

   There has been some major progress on the MIP6 equivalent that are
   now also reflected to the MIP4 version. 

6. Mobility using Proxy MIP and Mobike			10 min Stephane
   draft-antoine-mip4-proxymobike

   This document builds on draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity, and
   proposes an interaction between Mobike and Proxy Mobile IP that
   simplifies implementation and deployment of the previous methods.

=====							======
Total							65 min

[This is agenda rev -00, 19 Nov 2007 20:46:18]

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/