Subject: [Mip4] MIP4 agenda for IETF-70; second draft

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:26:27 +0100

Hi,

We've had too many reasonable requests for agenda slots for the
1 hour we had originally requested, so we've now asked for and
received a second session slot, which makes it possible to provide
room on the agenda for all the people who have requested an agenda
slot till now.

The sessions are now:

TUESDAY, December 4, 2007:	1850-1950
THURSDAY, December 6, 2007:	1510-1610

The new agenda proposal (below) has the split between these two
sessions clearly indicated; let us know if there are reasons to do
the grouping into first and second session differently.

Regards,

	Henrik

Mobility for IPv4 WG
=======================================================================

TUESDAY, December 4, 2007	1850-1950 Afternoon Session IV	Salon A
THURSDAY, December 6, 2007	1510-1610 Afternoon Session II	Oak
=======================================================================

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA (Tuesday):

1. Preliminaries					10 min Chairs
   - Blue sheets
   - Note takers
   - Jabber scribe
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status					15 min Chairs

   WG Documents:
      draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4
      draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message
      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic
      draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa
      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis
      draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis
      draft-ietf-mip4-udptunnel-mib

   IESG Processing:
      draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext			    AD Evaluation
      draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity	    IESG Evaluation
      draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base		    Pub. Req.
      draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution	    In Last Call

   Published since IETF 69:

      draft-ietf-mip4-fmipv4	  	 	    RFC 4988
      draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements	    RFC 5030

3. Host Configuration -- Options vs. DHCP INFORM	15 min Ralph ??
   draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext

   It has been suggested that the DHCP INFORM message is so simple,
   and straightforward to use that the gen-ext draft may be unnecessary.
   Exploration of the issues together with a DHCP expert.

4. Home Agent assisted Route Optimization		15 min Antti
   draft-makela-mip4-nemo-haaro

   Home Agent assisted Route Optimization between Mobile IPv4 Networks.
   Motivation, background and a technical overview.

=====							======
Total (Tuesday)						55 min

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda (Thursday):

5. Preliminaries					10 min Chairs
   - Blue sheets
   - Note takers
   - Jabber scribe
   - Agenda bashing

6. MIP4 Service Selection				10 min Jouni
   draft-korhonen-mip4-service

   There has been some major progress on the MIP6 equivalent that are
   now also reflected to the MIP4 version. 

7. Mobility using Proxy MIP and Mobike			10 min Stephane
   draft-antoine-mip4-proxymobike

   This document builds on draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity, and
   proposes an interaction between Mobike and Proxy Mobile IP that
   simplifies implementation and deployment of the previous methods.

8. Bulk Revocations					10 min Acee
   draft-acee-mip4-bulk-revocation

   This document describes an extension to Mobile IPv4 Registration
   Revocation (as described in RFC 3543) for a home or foreign agent to
   revoke mobile IP services for multiple bindings or visitors with a
   single registration revocation exchange.

9. MIPv4 Extension for GRE Key Exchange.		10 min Parviz
   draft-yegani-gre-key-extension

   The GRE specification contains a Key field, which MAY contain a value
   that is used to identify a particular GRE data stream.  This
   specification defines a new Mobile IP extension that is used to
   exchange the value to be used in the GRE Key field.

10. A Diameter MIPv4 application for Key Distribution	10 min Pete

    A presentation regarding a new Diameter MIP4 application that would
    support the WiMAX and 3GPP2 architectures which now do key distribution
    using EAP instead of RFC 3957.

=====							======
Total (Thursday)					60 min

[This is agenda rev -01, 20 Nov 2007 17:22:46]

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/