Subject: [Mip4] ACM MobiCom'08 Registration and Hotel Information

From: "Cedric J A. Westphal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:13:54 -0700

* Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
information*

Dear colleagues,

ACM MobiCom'08 is less than 2 months away! The conference will take
place in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area over September 14-19,
2008, and we would like to share some important dates and information
with you.

First, the PC chairs have finalized the exciting technical program,
which you can find at
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/program.html. ACM MobiCom is a
highly selective conference, and this year is no exception: thirty-one
high quality papers were accepted from 264 submissions to guarantee some
fantastic technical sessions.

Second, the registration is now open. We advise you to register early,
so as to take advantage of the early registration reduced rate. The
deadline for the early registration is September 5th. Please follow this
link to the registration web site:
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/registration.html

Third, the conference has negotiated a discounted conference rate with
the conference hotel (SFO Marriott). To get this rate, you must register
before August 23rd.  The conference negotiated rate is only $169, a
great deal for the area. The hotel and travel information is available
here: http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/travel.html

We are looking forward to a great conference, and to seeing you in the
San Francisco Bay Area on September 14th!

Cedric Westphal, Ryuji Wakikawa, Mischa Dohler, 

Publicity Chairs, 

ACM MobiCom 2008.

---------------------------------------------------------

*ACM MobiCom'08 Important Dates*

---------------------------------------------------------

-August 1st: Demo Submission Deadline.
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/demos.html

-August 1st. Poster Submission Deadline.
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/src.html

-August 23rd. Hotel Room Discounted Rate Deadline.
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/travel.html or

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sfobg?groupCode=acmacma&app=resvli
nk&fromDate=9/13/08&toDate=9/23/08

-September 5th. Early Conference Registration Deadline:
http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2008/registration.html

-September 14th: Conference Starts!

--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/