Subject: [Mip4] IEEE VTCSpring-2009 Call for Papers

From: "Ferran Casadevall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:06:32 +0200

Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call for
participation.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------
69th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference Spring 2009 (IEEE VTCSpring-2009) 
26-29 April 2009, Barcelona, Spain
 
http://www.ieeevtc.org/vtc2009spring/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------
 
The 69th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference will be held 26-29 April 2009
in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Barcelona, Spain. The conference will
bring together individuals from academia, industry, and, government to
discuss and exchange ideas in the fields of mobile, wireless and vehicular
technology. The conference will feature world-class plenary speakers, panel
sessions, tutorials, and technical as well as application sessions.

Prospective authors are encouraged to submit a 5-page full paper or a 2-page
extended abstract including results through the conference web site.
 
Important Dates for regular papers
----------------------------------
Paper Submission Deadline: 15 September 2008
Notification of acceptance: 15 December 2008
Final paper submission deadline: 23 January 2009
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------
 
Looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona next April!
 
Ferran Casadevall
Patronage & Publicity co-chair
VTCSpring-2009 

 
--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/