Subject: [Mip4] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-deng-mip4-host-configuration-00.txt

From: "Hui Deng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:42:04 +0800

Hello, all

Based on the previous meeting discussion, below draft
has described DHCPINFORM based home network configuration mechanism.

Please kindly help to review this draft
Many thanks

-Hui
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed,  2 Jul 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-mip4-host-configuration-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP Based Configuration of Mobile Node from Home Network
	Author(s)       : H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-deng-mip4-host-configuration-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-07-02

This document describes the mechanism for providing the host
configuration parameters needed for network service from home network
based on DHCPINFORM.  DHCPINFORM message has been widely used by
client to obtain other configuration information and could be sent to
local broadcast address or server unicast address.  Mobile IP
specification could support DHCPINFORM broadcast or unicast message
straightfully without any revision.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-mip4-host-configuration-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/