Subject: Re: [Mip4] AD review of mip4-dsmipv4

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:45:35 +0300

I also forgot to add one thing. The document should talk about the MTU 
implications of the tunnels that it creates, and specify means to avoid 
problems due to lower-than-usual MTU.

Jari

--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "George Tsirtsis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:45:18 +0100

Jari,

I received your original e-mail on my personal account but I did not
receive it via the mailing list, I wonder if others also did not
receive it.

Could you please resend it, just in case?

Thanks
George