Subject: [Mip4] Mobile IP Implementation

From: "Sarika Manepalli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:32:14 -0500

Hi Frnds,
               I am trying to implement Mobile IP on Linux PCs, Cent
OS for HA and FA, Ubuntu for MN. I have configured the nodes but when
MN moves to FA, cannot register with FA. I am using Dynamics Mobile IP
as client. Could you advise me on the issue. I am attaching the
configuration files to this email. I have configured dhcp server on FA
and sub-interfaces on MN. But unable to understand what IP address
should I assign to the sub-interfaces. I can see agents sending
advertisements but the MN cannot receive them..:-((

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

-- 
There is no key to happiness, the door is always open...!! ;-)
--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/