Subject: [Mip4] VTCSpring-2009 Call for Papers ( One week for the deadline !!!)

From: "Ferran Casadevall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:32:07 +0200

Dear colleague

In one week the paper submission for 69th IEEE Vehicular Technology
Conference will be close. Please consider the possibility to submit your
research results to this important event.

Looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona next April!

Dr. Fernando Casadevall
Patronage & Publicity co-chair
VTCSpring-2009

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

69th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference Spring 2009 (IEEE VTCSpring-2009)

26-29 April 2009, Barcelona, Spain

http://www.ieeevtc.org/vtc2009spring/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------T
he 69th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference will be held 26-29 April 2009
in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Barcelona, Spain. The conference will
bring together individuals from academia, industry, and, government to
discuss and exchange ideas in the fields of mobile, wireless and vehicular
technology. The conference will feature world-class plenary speakers, panel
sessions, tutorials, and technical as well as application sessions.

Prospective authors are encouraged to submit a 5-page full paper or a
2-page extended abstract including results through the conference web site.

Important Dates for regular papers
----------------------------------
PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15 SEPTEMBER 2008

Notification of acceptance: 15 December 2008

Final paper submission deadline: 23 January 2009

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/