Subject: [Mip4] DSTM Installation

From: "Sarika Manepalli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:38:05 -0500

Hi Friends,
                I am Sarika trying to implement DSTM on Fedora 9 but I
am facing problem in installing it on Fedora 9. Can anyone help me out
in installing the DSTM on Fedora 9 and configuring it. I have
downloaded the latest DSTM 1.4 beta version, but unable to install
make file. I am unable to find rpcdstmd configuration file also.

 Please provide me the procedure to download and install the DSTM on Fedora 9.

Any help on this is appreciated a lot.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Sarika.
-- 
There is no key to happiness, the door is always open...!! ;-)
--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/