Subject: [Mip4] WGLC: draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-06.txt

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:54:44 -0400

This message announces a 2-week working group last call on:

"The Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Mobility Support using SMIv2,
revised"
draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-06.txt

The last call will end at 24:00 UTC on Tuesday, April 21 2009.

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
In particular, it describes managed objects used for managing the Mobile
Node, Foreign Agent and Home Agent of the Mobile IP Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-06.txt

Please respond to this working group last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
  simply respond with a line containing something like

    "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
     request for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC."

   If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above,
   and supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line
  containing something like the following, supplemented by your
  comments -

    "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with
     a request for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC, for the
     following reasons:"
    ...

Please direct all replies to the Mobile IPv4 mailing list,
[email-masked].

-Pete