Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Mobility Support using SMIv2, revised
	Author(s)       : R. Rathi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 112
	Date            : 2009-04-06

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
In particular, it describes managed objects used for managing the 
Mobile Node, Foreign Agent and Home Agent of the Mobile IP Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.