Subject: [Mip4] [CFP] European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (EWSN 2010) February 17-19, 2010, Coimbra, Portugal http://ewsn2010.uc.pt/

From: Ricardo Silva <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 15:07:52 +0000

European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (EWSN 2010) February  
17-19, 2010, Coimbra, Portugal http://ewsn2010.uc.pt/

*** Call for Papers, Posters and Demos ***
(Apologies for multiple copies)

As the field of wireless sensor networks matures, new design concepts,  
experimental and theoretical findings, and applications have continued  
to emerge at a rapid pace. As one of the leading international  
conferences in this area, the European Conference on Wireless Sensor  
Networks (EWSN) has played a substantial role in the dissemination of  
innovative research ideas from researchers all over the globe. For  
EWSN 2010, the seventh meeting in this series, we invite papers  
describing original, previously unpublished research results  
pertaining to wireless sensor networks, broadly conceived.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Hardware Design and Implementation
* Operating Systems and Software
* Middleware and Macroprogramming
* Communication and Network Protocols
* Information and Signal Processing
* Fundamental Theroetical Limits and Algorithms
* Prototypes, Field Experiments, Testbeds
* Novel Applications, including Urban Sensing
* Security and Fault-Tolerance

Program Co-Chairs:
Bhaskar Krishnamachari, University of Southern California, USA Jorge  
Sa Silva, University of Coimbra, Portugal
email: [email-masked]

General Co-Chairs:
Fernando Boavida and Jorge S† Silva, University of Coimbra, Portugal

Important Dates (subject to change, please check website for latest  
dates):
Paper registration: Oct. 5, 2009
Paper submission: Oct. 12, 2009
Paper notification: Nov. 30, 2009
Camera Ready: Dec. 11, 2009

Posters and Demos submission: Dec. 15th 2009 	
Posters and Demos notification: Jan. 5th 2010

Full Papers Submission Information:
This highly selective conference will only accept for review original  
papers that have not been previously published and are not currently  
under review by any other conference or journal. We will adopt a  
double-blind review process, where authors' names and their  
affiliations must not be revealed or mentioned anywhere in the paper.
All submissions will be handled electronically via EDAS (http://edas.info 
). Submissions must be in Adobe PDF format and not exceed 16 pages,  
including text, figures and references. We require that submissions  
conform to the Springer-Verlag LNCS style, as the proceedings will be  
published in LNCS (www.springer.com/lncs).

Posters and Demonstrations Submission Information:
Poster and demo proposals must be submitted as a PDF file with no more  
than 2 pages containing an abstract describing the research content  
presented in the poster or demonstration, along with title, authors,  
institutional affiliations, and contact information. The title of  
poster proposals should be prefixed by "Poster Abstract:", while the  
title of demonstration proposals should be prefixed by "Demo  
Abstract:". All submissions will be handled electronically via EDAS (http://edas.info 
). We require that submissions conform to the Springer-Verlag LNCS  
style. We will adopt a simplified review process for poster and demo  
proposals. The abstracts of accepted proposals will be published in  
the EWSN 2010 adjunct proceedings.