Subject: [Mip4] e-Energy 2010: Call for Participation

From: karin anna hummel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 18:14:53 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call]

*****************************************************************
*                                                               *
*                    CALL FOR PARTICIPATION                     *
*                                                               *
*                         e-Energy 2010                         *
* 1st Int'l Conf. on Energy-Efficient Computing and Networking  *
*               http://www.e-energy-conf.org/                   *
*                                                               *
*              In cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM                  *
*    Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE CS, IFIP TC6, Euro-NF    *
*                                                               *
*                University of Passau, Germany                  *
*                       April 13-15, 2010                       *
*                                                               *
*                       Register online at:                     *
*      http://www.e-energy.uni-passau.de/registration.html      *
*****************************************************************

* GENERAL INFORMATION
e-Energy 2010 serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the
discussion and exchange of information on the research,
development, and applications on all energy-related topics which
address the fields of servers and communication infrastructures,
services in data centers, end-systems in home and office
environments, sensor networks, and future networks such as the
Future Internet.

* PROCEEDINGS AND PROGRAM
e-Energy 2010 will feature 29 papers presenting new and
visionary ideas how to make computing and networking more
energy-efficient. Keynote lectures will be given by Manfred
Immitzer (CIO, Nokia Siemens Networks) and Prof. Paul Kuehn
(University of Stuttgart, Germany). There will be a poster session
and an industrial perspectives session with a panel discussion.
Please visit http://www.e-energy.uni-passau.de/program/ to learn
more about the conference program.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Passau!

General Co-Chairs:
Randy Katz, UC Berkeley (USA)
David Hutchison, Lancaster University (UK)

TPC Co-Chairs:
Hermann de Meer, Passau University (Germany)
Suresh Singh, Portland State University (USA)
Torsten Braun, Bern University (Switzerland)

Publicity Chair:
Karin Anna Hummel, University of Vienna (Austria)