Subject: [Mip4] Draft Agenda for IETF79 Uploaded

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:38:54 -0400

A draft agenda has been uploaded:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/mip4.txt

We have plenty of open time if anyone wants to discuss additional
topics.  One thing that I think would be useful is a face-to-face
discussion on the multiple tunnel support draft, especially if
both Alex and Sri will be in attendance.

-Pete

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:31:40 +0200

Le 29/10/2010 23:38, McCann Peter-A001034 a écrit :
> discussion on the multiple tunnel support draft, especially if both
> Alex and Sri will be in attendance.

Hello Pete,

The agenda is interesting but I can only hope to attend remotely,
because this time the trip proved unexpectedly complex to me.

I will be interested in online discussion multiple tunnel support, until
meeting Sri maybe next time.

Alex

>
> -Pete -- Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked] Web interface:
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4 Charter page:
> http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html Supplemental
> site: http://www.mip4.org/
>