Subject: [Mip4] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-02

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:49:04 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on:

"Flow Binding Support for Mobile IPv4"
draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-02

This draft is intended for publication as an Experimental RFC.
The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Monday October 10, 2011.

   This specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 protocol for
   allowing a mobile node with multiple interfaces to register a care-of
   address for each of its network interfaces and to simultaneously
   establish multiple Mobile IP tunnels with its home agent.  This
   essentially allows the mobile node to utilize all the available
   network interfaces and build an higher aggregated data pipe with the
   home agent for its home address traffic.  Furthermore, these
   extensions also allow the mobile node and the home agent to negotiate
   flow policies for binding individual traffic flows with the
   registered care-of addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-02.txt>

Please respond to this WG last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
 simply respond with a line containing something like:

"I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a request
 for publication as an Experimental RFC."

If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
 something like the following, supplemented by your comments:

"I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
request for publication as Experimental RFC, for the following reasons:" ...

-Pete