Subject: [Mip4] WoWMoM 2013 - Call For Papers for the Industry Track (reminder)

From: "Jorge Navarro Ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:52:03 +0100

IEEE WoWMoM 2013 is soliciting original and previously unpublished

research papers with direct industrial relevance, preferably involving

industry researchers and professionals for a dedicated Industry Track.

You can submit 9-page papers to http://edas.info/N13963 before Feb 28th.

http://wowmom2013.tmit.bme.hu/index.php?menu=industry

Details follow.

** SCOPE

The Industry Track is intended to specially highlight system experiences

and proofs-of-concept in the areas above. Like regular papers,

the Industry Track submissions will undergo a review process by an

international TPC and will appear in the conference proceedings.

However, the selection criteria are slightly different: papers should

describe applications, prototypes or experiments, testbed results, or

other practical experiences of clear industry relevance, whereas papers

with strictly algorithmic focus or only high-level design details are

discouraged.

A key goal of this session is to present systems-oriented research that

exposes the academic and research communities to real-life issues and

problems being faced in industry. Accordingly, papers will be evaluated,

on the originality and general applicability of insights that can be

inferred from the authors' experience.

** TOPICS OF INTEREST

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

-              Wireless BAN, PAN, LAN and MAN

-              3G and 4G Wireless Systems

-              Ad hoc, Sensor and Wireless Mesh Networks

-              Vehicle-to-X Communications (V2V, V2I, V2B)

-              Mobile P2P Networks

-              IP-based Mobile Networks

-              System Prototypes, Measurements and Real Deployment
Experiences

-              Design of New Protocols and Performance Evaluation

-              Energy-Efficient Protocols and Power Management

-              Wireless Multimedia

-              Middleware and Wireless Applications

-              Quality of Service and Quality of Experience Issues

-              Wireless Security, Dependability, Reliability and
Survivability

-              Context-Aware Wireless Multimedia Applications

-              Location Mechanism and Services

-              Multicasting and Broadcasting Issues

-              Handoff and Mobility Management

-              Seamless Internetworking

-              Networking Services for Pervasive Systems

-              Network Management and Troubleshooting

-              Content Management and Distribution

** PAPER SUBMISSION

Submission is managed electronically through EDAS.

You can submit papers at http://edas.info/N13963.

All the submission rules and instructions for regular papers apply to

the Industry Track papers, please see the link below for details:

http://wowmom2013.tmit.bme.hu/index.php?menu=submission

Submission implies the willingness of at least one author to attend the

conference and present the paper. Accepted papers will be included in

the proceedings of IEEE WoWMoM 2013 and published in the IEEE Digital

Library. WoWMoM organizers reserve the right to exclude a paper from

distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore)

if the paper is not presented at the conference.

Papers should contain original material and not be previously published,

or currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Accepted papers

will be published by the IEEE in the combined WoWMoM 2013 proceedings,

hence manuscripts must be formatted in accordance with the IEEE Computer

Society author guidelines.

The IEEE LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates, as well

as related information, can be found at the following URL:

http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting. 

You are requested to strictly comply with the format specified therein.

Specifically, please note the following format requirements:

-              The submission must be in PDF format.

-              Manuscripts must be limited to 9 pages, single spacing,
double column,

  and must strictly adhere to the template format.

-              We must be able to print your paper once it is submitted.

  Please embed all the fonts used in the PDF.

-              The paper must be able to print clearly on standard b/w
printers.

** IMPORTANT DATES

-              Paper submission deadline: February 28, 2013

-              Acceptance notification: March 25, 2013

-              Camera ready submission deadline: April 8, 2013

** ORGANIZERS

-              Claudio Cicconetti, Intecs, Italy

-              Vania Conan, Thales Communications & Security, France

** TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE

-              Mauro Boldi, Telecom Italia, Italy

-              Nicola Ciulli, Nextworks, Italy

-              Alessandro Erta, Fluidmesh, Italy

-              Rohit Gupta, Signalion, Germany

-              Pierrick Seite, Orange, France

-              Adam Flizikowski, iTTi, Poland

-              Zarrar Yousaf, NEC, Germany

-              Géraud Allard, Sagem, France

-              George Wright, BBC, UK

-              Laurent Roullet, Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, France

-              Oscar Lázaro, Innovalia, Spain

-              David Valerdi, FON, Spain

-              Zongrui Ding, InterDigital, USA

-              Alexander Sayenko, NSN, Finland

-              George Agapiou, OTE, Greece