Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:17:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Binding Support for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : Sri Gundavelli
                          Kent Leung
                          George Tsirtsis
                          Hesham Soliman
                          Alexandru Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 protocol for
   allowing a mobile node with multiple interfaces to register a care-of
   address for each of its network interfaces and to simultaneously
   establish multiple Mobile IP tunnels with its home agent.  This
   essentially allows the mobile node to utilize all the available
   network interfaces and build an higher aggregated data pipe with the
   home agent for its home address traffic.  Furthermore, these
   extensions also allow the mobile node and the home agent to negotiate
   flow policies for binding individual traffic flows with the
   registered care-of addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/