Subject: [Mip4] Approaching Deadline on June 3, 2013: ICEL2013, Czech Republic

From: "Liezelle Ann Canadilla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 07:12:31 -0600

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My apologies, if you receive multiple copies of this announcements.
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups
and colleagues the following opportunity to submit and publish original
scientific manuscripts.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All accepted papers will be included in SDIWC Digital Library, and in the
proceedings of the conference.

TITLE: The Fourth International Conference on e-Learning (ICEL2013)
EVENT VENUE: VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
CONFERENCE DATES: July 8-10, 2013
EVENT URL: http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/icel2013/
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JUNE 3, 2013
CONTACT EMAIL: [email-masked]

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

All the papers will be submitted to IEEE for potential inclusion to IEEE
Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.

TITLE: The Second International Conference on Informatics & Applications
(ICIA2013)
EVENT VENUE: Lodz University of Technology, Poland
CONFERENCE DATES: September 23-25, 2013
EVENT URL: http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/icia2013/
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 5, 2013
CONTACT EMAIL: [email-masked]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -END - - - - - - - - - - - - --
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -