Subject: [Mip4] [CFP] Wireless Days 2013 --- Deadline extended

From: "Francisco J. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:49:49 +0200

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies]

To accommodate more high quality papers, the submission deadline has been
extended to July, 26.

Moreover, selected papers will be Awarded and invited to submit an extended
version for publication in special issues of the Annals of
Telecommunications journal (Springer) – JCR indexed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                       CALL FOR PAPERS

                                       Wireless Days 2013
                      November 13-15, 2013, Valencia, Spain
                                 http://www.wirelessdays.org/

 Technically Co-sponsored by IFIP and IEEE Communications Society

         Conference proceedings will be included in IEEE Xplore

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Dates:
================

Submission deadline (extended): July 26, 2013
Notification of acceptance: September 5, 2013
Camera-ready version: September 25, 2013

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scope:
======

The Wireless Days Conference is a major international conference which aims
to bring together researchers, engineers, students, technologists and
visionaries from academia, research centers and industry, to exchange,
discuss, and share their experiences, ideas and research results on both
the theoretical and practical aspects of wireless networking.

After the successful editions of Wireless Days 2008 in Dubai, UAE (43.8%
acceptance ratio), Wireless Days 2009 in Paris, France (37.6% acceptance
ratio), Wireless Days 2010 in Venice, Italy (32.6% acceptance ratio),
Wireless Days 2011 in Niagara Falls, Canada (35% acceptance ratio), and
Wireless Days 2012 in Dublin, Ireland (34.8% acceptance ratio), the sixth
edition of Wireless Days will be held in Valencia, Spain, on November
13-15, 2013. Wireless Days 2013 will include presentations of both
theoretical and experimental achievements, innovative wireless systems,
prototyping efforts, case studies and advances in technology related to
wireless networking and communication infrastructures.

The Wireless Days program will be split into the following six conference
tracks:

- Track 1: Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Track 2: Wireless Network Protocols and Applications
- Track 3: Vehicular and Delay Tolerant Networks
- Track 4: Broadband Wireless
- Track 5: Wireless Models and Simulations
- Track 6: Wireless and Mobile Network Management

Papers Submission:
==================

Submissions should be original and limited to 6 double-column pages
(Maximum of 2 additional pages allowed - 8 pages in total - with
over-length page fee) and should follow IEEE paper templates. Papers are to
be submitted electronically on the EDAS web site of the conference in PDF
format.

http://edas.info/N14227

Special Issues of Journals:
===========================

Selected papers will be Awarded and invited to submit an extended version
for publication in special issues of the Annals of Telecommunications
journal (Springer) – JCR indexed

Contacts:
=========

General Chairs:
===============
Juan-Carlos Cano, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain

Technical Program co-Chairs:
============================
Carlos T. Calafate, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Luis Henrique Maciel Kosmalski Costa, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro,
Brasil

Track Chairs:
=============

Track 1: Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
-----------------------------------
Thierry Gayraud, University of Toulouse, France
Xiaoyan Hong, The University of Alabama, USA

Track 2: Wireless Network Protocols and Applications
----------------------------------------------------
Dongkyun Kim, Kyungpook National University, South Korea
Rolland Vida, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary

Track 3: Vehicular and Delay Tolerant Networks
----------------------------------------------
Antonio Skarmeta, Universidad de Murcia, Spain
Falko Dressler, University of Innsbruck, Germany
Ciprian Dobre, Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania

Track 4: Broadband Wireless
---------------------------
Floriano De Rango, University of Calabria, Italy
Manuel Ricardo, University of Oporto, Portugal

Track 5: Wireless Models and Simulations
----------------------------------------
Gustavo Marfia, University of Bologna, Italy
Marco Fiore, IEIIT-CNR, Italy

Track 6: Wireless and Mobile Network Management
-----------------------------------------------
Luiz DaSilva, Virginia Tech, USA
Daniel Macedo, UFMG, Brazil

Steering committee:
===================
Khaldoun Al-Agha, University Paris 11, France
Ian F. Akyildiz, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Boutaba Raouf, University of Waterloo, Canada
Tijani Chahed, Telecom & Management SudParis, France
Pedro Cuenca, Universidad de Castilla-la-Mancha, Spain
Luigi Fratta, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Mario Gerla, University of California at Los Angeles, USA
Ulf Korner, Lund University, Sweden
Guy Pujolle, University of Paris 6, France
Nadjib Achir, University of Paris 13, France
Khaled Boussetta, University of Paris 13, France

For more information see www.wirelessdays.org

-------------------------------------------------
Francisco J. Martinez
Computer Architecture
University of Zaragoza

http://docencia-eupt.unizar.es/paco/
http://init.unizar.es/
http://www.grc.upv.es/