Subject: [Mip6] PRIVATE TRANSACTION

From: "Adwaythien"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:42:16 GMT

Dear friend,

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting
for your unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent
transaction requiring maximum confidence. Though this approach
appears desperate, I can assure you that whatever
questions you would need to ask or any other thing you will
needto know regarding this proposal will be adequately
answered to give you a clearer understanding of it, so as to
arrive at a successful conclusion.

My name is Dr Pimentel luisa Estrada, wife of His Excellency
Joseph Estrada, former President of The Philippines. My husband
was recently impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass
demonstrators and the Senate and is presently in jail on
trumpedup charges of corruption, embezzlement, and the mysterious
charge of economy plunder which might lead to death sentence.

The present government is forcing my husband out of Manila to
avoid demonstration by his supporters. I realized some
reasonable amount of money from various deals that I
successfully executed, during my husband's regime as President
of Philippines. I have plans to invest this money for my
children's future on real estate and industrial production.

I have carefully moved out these funds (US$30 million), before
my husband was impeached to an offshore Deposit Company
in the European Union. My husband is not aware of this because
I want to handle it secretly.

from past experiences, many people I had regarded as close
friends has capitalize on my family's travail to run away with
my money. In order to avert this negative development, I in
conjunction with my son now seek your permission to allow my
attorney do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated funds
from the deposit company to your name, so that
the funds (US$30million) would be released to you as the new
owner (on behalf of me and my family).

I am writing because when I deposited the money in the deposit
company, I told them that it belonged to a foreign business
partner and my present position will not allow me to claim the
funds. Consequently, I will present you as the owner of the
funds in the Deposit Company so you can be able to claim them. This
is simple. I will like you to provide immediately;

1. Full names
2. Contact address
3. Telephone and fax numbers

Once I receive this information, I will prepare the necessary
documents that will put you in place as the new owner of the
funds. The money will then be released to your custody by the Deposit
Company, for us to share in the ratio of 70% for us and 30% for
you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the solicitor and this will
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email
address.

Email: [email-masked]

 Upon your response, I shall then introduce you to my
son who is going to liaise with you for further explanation that
will help you understand the transaction.

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please we
employ you to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured
that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because we shall require your assistance to invest our share in
your country (buying of properties like houses, hotels etc).
This is why your urgent action and response is of priority to
enableus concluding this transaction in a timely and professional
manner.

Thanks and regards.

Mrs. Lou Ejercito Estrada

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6