Subject: [Mip6] Re: +AFs-Mip6+AF0- I wanna learn about DAD detection in mipv6

From: "Youn-Hee Han" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:12:04 +0900

Hello Garthdawn

+AD4- Hello to all:
+AD4- 
+AD4- I am a new comer to this WG, I don't even know if the address where I send 
+AD4- this mail to is the right address to discuss everything within the WG's 
+AD4- range.
+AD4- 
+AD4-     I saw a draft published in July, proposing some solutions to the DAD. 
+AD4- But the two proposed solutions are just ideas without further 
+AD4- implementation. I want to know if this problem (DAD, which is necessary in 
+AD4- ipv6 stateless address autoconfiguration, will not prove to be of any use 
+AD4- in mipv6), has already been sloved, or neglected because of it's 
+AD4- dispensable in mipv6 network. I also want to know if someone ever go 
+AD4- further into this problem, or if this problem is worth discussing at all.
+AD4- 
+AD4-     I would be very grateful if someone in this WG kindly give me a 
+AD4- response.
+AD4- 
+AD4-     Thank you

We implemented MIPv6-24 (linux) +- 'Advance DAD' in our company's testbed
,and drew the result of one RTT time between MN and AR for DAD.

If you are interested in 'Advance DAD', please refer :
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-han-mobileip-adad-01.txt

-- YH"����X��X��ȩ�'�~����i�������+����Y���b�ا~�択