Subject: [Mip6] question about multiple-coa draft

From: Hiroyuki OHNISHI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:12:29 +0900

Hi,

I have some question about error code "140" in draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-02.txt.

6.2 says,
If HA has binding without BID and receives BU with BID, it de-registers
the binding and creates new one with BID. In this case HA sends BA with
"140". "140" suggests MN not to send BU without BID.

 What does HA do if HA has binding with BID and receives BU without
BID(lifetime is not equal to "0") ? Dose HA delete the BU and create
binding with BID?  Is there any notification that suggests MN not to
send BU with BID?

-- 
Hiroyuki OHNISHI
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories
Phone: +81-422-59-4132, Fax: +81-422-60-7460
mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6