Subject: [Mip6] BRRs from the Home Agent

From: Benjamin Koh Tien-Ming <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:38:20 +0800

Hi!
I have a question regarding the Binding Refresh Requests (BRR).

It is stated in draft_24 that
   "If the sender knows that the Binding Cache entry is still in active 
use, it MAY send a Binding Refresh Request message to the mobile node" 
(page 87)
also,
   "The Binding Refresh Request (BRR) message requests a mobile node to 
update its mobility binding.  This message is sent by correspondent 
nodes according to the rules in Section 9.5.5." (page 35)

My question is this, can the Home Agent also choose to send a BRR to a 
registered mobile node?

Perhaps there is something that I'm missing totally, if so please point 
me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Regards,
Benjamin

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6