Subject: [Mip6] [MIPv6] - New ID - NAI option in MIPv6 - draft-patel-mipv6-nai-option-01.txt

From: Alpesh Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:46:59 -0800

Hi -

A new ID is available for your reference. It defines a NAI option for 
use in mobility control messages (mipv6).

Location : 
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/mipdrafts/MIPv6/draft-patel-mipv6-nai-option-01.txt

Abstract

         This document defines new mobility option to identify mobility
         entities using a network access identifier. This option can be
         used in messages containing a mobility header.

Your comments are welcome.
Alpesh

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:58:47 -0800

Hi Alpesh,

you probably should acknowledge the authors of
draft-le-mobileip-naiv6-00.txt.

I have made it available at 
http://people.nokia.net/vijayd/draft-le-mobileip-naiv6-00.txt

the NAI option from the above draft.

        0                   1                   2                   3
        0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
       +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
       | Option Type   |   Length      |   Sub-Type    |    NAI ...
       +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

this draft was published in April 2001.

Vijay