Subject: [Mip6] Draft Agenda for MIP6 WG meeting at IETF59

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:26:28 -0600

Draft Agenda for the MIP6 WG meeting at IETF59:
[Note: Order and final agenda subject to change]

Monday, March 1st, 2004
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
INT  mip6       Mobility for IPv6 WG

-----------------------------------------------------------

1. Agenda, Bluesheets, Note takers	5 Mins

2. WG Docs Update			10 Mins		Chairs
   draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-24.txt
   draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-ha-ipsec-06.txt
   draft-ietf-mip6-mipv6-mib-01.txt
   raft-ietf-mip6-mipext-advapi-00.txt

3. Dual Stack Mobile IPv6		20 Mins		Hesham Soliman
   I-D: draft-soliman-v4v6-mipv4-00.txt
	draft-tsirtsis-dsmip-problem-00.txt

3. BUB: Binding Update Backhauling	10 Mins		Wasim Haddad
   I-D: draft-haddad-mipv6-bub-01.txt

4. Optimizing Mobile IPv6 (OMIPv6)	 5 Mins		Wasim Haddad
   I-D: draft-haddad-mipv6-omipv6-01.txt

5. Mobile IPv6 and Firewalls - Problem statement 10 Mins	Franck Le
   I-D: draft-le-mip6-firewalls-00.txt

6. The Mobile IPv6 Bootstrapping Problem	15 Mins	 James Kempf
   I-D: http://www.arkko.com/publications/mipv6/drafts/bootstrap.txt

7. Authentication Option for Mobile IPv6		25 Mins 
   Mobile IP Network Access Identifier Extension for IPv6
   Secure and Dynamic Allocation of Home Address for MIPv6
   Alpesh Patel/Kent Leung/Mohamed Khalil

   I-Ds: draft-patel-mipv6-authentication-option-00.txt 
   ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/mipdrafts/MIPv6/draft-mkhalil-mipv6-alloc-01.txt
   draft-mkhalil-mipv6-nai-00.txt

8. MIPv6 bootstrapping via AAA - Problem/Requirements	10 Mins
   Yoshihiro Ohba/Franck Le
   I-D: draft-ohnishi-mip6-aaa-problem-statement-00.txt
	draft-le-aaa-mipv6-requirements-02.txt

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6