Subject: [Mip6] MIP6 and 3G

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:03:00 +0000

As one of Europe's largest mobile operators, we see great potential of IPv6 and
its mobility based on MIPv6 in 3G but we are concerned about the  interworking
in some deployment scenarios of MIPv6. The following draft provides detailed
descriptions of  possible deployment scenarios  and the analysis of possible
interworking problems between MIPv6 and GPRS/UMTS.

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg28558.html

Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

Xiaobao Chen

Orange SA

*******************************************************************************
Important.
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named person and
may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in this
communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come to you
in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to
anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses
Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Orange PCS Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered in England No
2178917, with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park,
Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.
*******************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6