Subject: [Mip6] Optimizing Mobile IPv6 (OMIPv6)

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Feb 2004 21:25:24 -0500

Hi, 

An updated version of the OMIPv6 proposal is available on:  

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mipv6-omipv6-01.txt
 	
Abstract:
Mobile IPv6 protocol introduced the route optimization mode to 
allow a direct exchange of data packets between the mobile node 
(MN) and the correspondent node (CN). This memo is a proposal to 
optimize the Mobile IPv6 solution, by reducing the handoff latency 
and the number of signaling messages.
 
Your comments are welcomed.

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6