Subject: RE: [Mip6] New I-D: Hash based authentication option for MIPv6

From: "Mohamed Khalil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:19:21 -0600

Hi Alpesh,

look at 

draft-mkhalil-mipv6-nai-00.txt
draft-mkhalil-mipv6-alloc-00.txt

Actually, Kuntal is a co-author for the next version of those two drafts.

-Mohamed

-----Original Message-----
From: Alpesh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 9:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mip6] New I-D: Hash based authentication option for MIPv6

Hi -

A new I-D is available for your reference. It defines MIPv6 options to 
permit hash based authentication between
MN and HA.

        Abstract

        This  document  defines  new  mobility  options  to  enable
        authentication between mobility entities. These options can be
        used in addition to or in lieu of IPsec to authenticate
        mobility messages as defined in [1].

The draft is available at:

ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ftp/mipdrafts/draft-patel-mipv6-authentication-optio
n-00.txt

Your comments are welcome.
Alpesh

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Alpesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:41:05 -0800

Mohamed -

Thanks for pointing out your drafts. We will go through it and evaluate 
the similarities.

-a

Mohamed Khalil wrote:

> ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ftp/mipdrafts/draft-patel-mipv6-authentication-option-00.txt 
>
>