Subject: [Mip6] New I-D: Hash based authentication option for MIPv6

From: Alpesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:01:53 -0800

Hi -

A new I-D is available for your reference. It defines MIPv6 options to 
permit hash based authentication between
MN and HA.

        Abstract

        This  document  defines  new  mobility  options  to  enable
        authentication between mobility entities. These options can be
        used in addition to or in lieu of IPsec to authenticate
        mobility messages as defined in [1].

The draft is available at:

ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ftp/mipdrafts/draft-patel-mipv6-authentication-option-00.txt

Your comments are welcome.
Alpesh

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6