Subject: FW: Just select "Be Ordained" to complete the process

From: "beulah ryan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 03:34:03 +0100

Become a legally ordained
minister within 48 hours

As a minister, you will be authorized to perform
the rites and ceremonies of the church!

Perform Weddings, Funerals, Perform Baptisms, Forgiveness of Sins

Visit Correctional Facilities

Want to start your own church?

Press here to find out
how

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, February 0, 2004 2:81AM

To: thuy; [email-masked]; shanel; clair; denver

Subject: sorry not for me
and the address is above

Rob followed with beating heart, and soon was clasped close to his mother's
breast

Oh, my boy--my dear boy! she murmured, and then for very joy and love
she was unable to say more, but held him tight and stroked his hair gently
and kissed him again and again

Rob said little, except to promise that he would never again leave home
without her full consent and knowledge

But in his mind he contrasted the love and comfort that now surrounded
him with the lonely and unnatural life he had been leading and, boy though
he was in years, a mighty resolution that would have been creditable to an
experienced man took firm root in his heart
In studies comparing different lactams the spectrum of coverage was
similar in both arms However synergism can be examined only indirectly