Subject: This program is a Campaign informing the card companies of their fraud

From: "gregg berry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:46:00 +0600

Eradicate your card debt.

Legally
stop the harassment about late payments

No
injury will happen to your payment history.

To learn more

press to stop receiving
or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad,
A ruba

He dropped to a lower position in the air, and when he judged himself
to be over the center of the island he turned the indicator to zero and
stopped shortThe country was beautifully wooded, while pretty brooks
sparkled through the rich green foliage of the trees
The island sloped upwards from the sea-coast in all directions, rising to a
hill that was almost a mountain in the center
There were two open spaces, one on each side of the island, and Rob saw
that these spaces were occupied by queer-looking huts built from brushwood
and branches of trees

This showed that the island was inhabited, but as Rob had no idea what
island it was he wisely determined not to meet the natives until he had
discovered what they were like and whether they were disposed to be
friendlySo he moved over the hill, the top of which proved to be a flat,
grass-covered plateau about fifty feet in diameter

Finding it could not be easily reached from below, on account of its
steep sides, and contained neither men nor animals, he alighted on the
hill-top and touched his feet to the earth for the first time in twenty-four
hoursThe ride through the air had not tired him in the least; in fact, he
felt as fresh and vigorous as if he had been resting throughout the journey
As he walked upon the soft grass of the plateau he felt elated, and
compared himself to the explorers of ancient days; for it was evident that
civilization had not yet reached this delightful spot