Subject: Journal news: Does the Fountain of Youth exist

From: "morgan howell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:08:26 +0300

i look and feel better

Feel the Energy and recapture your youth

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: box1200 Oranjestad Aruba [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 3, 2004 1:04AM

To: cyndi; [email-masked]; felton; merri; lorean

Subject: po box listed above and link works

Fatality was not significantly different Failures were significantly more
common with combination therapy Among all trials we found no evidence for
any potential prevention of infection by resistant isolates with combination
therapy

It can be debated which design appropriately examines the clinical
interpretation of synergism studies comparing same or different lactams
Synergism has been defined as a 2 log10 or greater reduction in bacterial
count with the combination versus that with each of the agents alone 86 In
studies comparing the same lactam this is directly tested but the effect of
increasing the antibiotic spectrum cannot be separated from a synergistic
effect

It was a beautiful July night and, in addition to the light of the full
moon, the sky was filled with the radiance of countless thousands of
brilliant stars