Subject: Health Watch: Medical Science Update

From: "mahalia jordan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:14:45 +0000

news today...fountain of youth

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: Aruba PO1200 Oranjestad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 8, 2004 2:08AM

To: margaret; [email-masked]; ashlyn; aida; carleen

Subject: update: medical marvel

address on site along with the ability to say no more

The relative risks and confidence intervals available with all current
evidence do not point to a potential benefit overall or in specific
subgroups of patients Furthermore assessment of efficacy among subgroups
such as patients with P aeruginosa infections probably requires an
unachievable number of patients treated empirically at the time benefit of
antibiotic treatment is most evident

We included in our review a small subset of trials that assessed the value
of addition of an aminoglycoside in Gram positive infections

He drew the Record from his pocket, and at the movement the minister shrank
back as if he suspected it was an infernal machine and might blow his head
off; but the king stepped quietly to the boy's side and looked into the box
when Rob threw open the lid