Subject: Have an edge over the competition

From: "marylouise dixon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:56:54 -0800

Our
perfume has real human sexual attractant in it.

Direct
from the laboratory to you!

Pick up the Opposite gender like a magnet Press
Here

"After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about
your
perfume I ordered some and I am "extremely" satisfied. Women are now
coming
up and talking to ME! I don't even have to use pick-up lines anymore.

Thank you."

- Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

"To Whom It
May Concern: Thank you for your prompt service and remarkable
product. My
Wife and I haven't been so 'frisky' in years. It's just like our
honeymoon
again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of your
perfume.
Thanks again."

- Leslie A. in Macon, GA.

press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Oranje
stad,
A ruba

His mother and sisters soon came to vote the boy's scientific craze a
nuisance; but his father was delighted with these evidences of Rob's skill
as an electrician, and insisted that he be allowed perfect freedom in
carrying out his ideasElectricity, said the old gentleman, sagely, is
destined to become the motive power of the world
The future advance of civilization will be along electrical lines