Subject: [Mip6] Privacy related I-D

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:49:40 -0600

Greg Daley had mentioned about the ID below that may be useful to consider as well
within the scope of the privacy discussion at the Bar BoF.

http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/ipv6/draft-daley-mip6-locpriv-00.txt

-BPa

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 02:45:10 +0100

In your previous mail you wrote:

   Greg Daley had mentioned about the ID below that may be useful to
  consider as well within the scope of the privacy discussion at the Bar
  BoF.

=> there is the old draft-castelluccia-mobileip-privacy-00.txt
In fact a paper based on the idea was presented at MWCN'04 two weeks
ago (I have the presentation here for the BoF if needed) and an updated
version of the I-D should be submitted...

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: here is a pointer for the impatient:
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-castelluccia-mobileip-privacy-00.txt