Subject: Re: [Mip6] Comments on jee-mip6-bootstrap-pana

From: "Lee Garth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:38:24 +0000

Sir:
    I have read your draft and got confused with one question.
    How is MN's bootstrap necessities been routed to HAh? 
    MN send user-name AVP to AAA Client in PANA-Auth-Answer, which seems 
the only value that can identify MN. How can signaling among the many nodes 
supporting Diameter and PANA managed to deliver MN's Identity to the HA who 
can act as agents for the MN?

    Thank you!

                                                                  Sincerely 
yours
                                                                          
Garthdawn

_________________________________________________________________
享用世界上最大的电子邮件系统― MSN Hotmail。  http://www.hotmail.com  

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: "Junghoon Jee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:37:42 +0900

Hi, Garthdawn.

In the AAA infrastructure, we can route the MN's bootstrap request
to the MN's home AAA server, AAAh using the NAI which is contained in the User-Name AVP.

The AAAh assigns the HAh for the MN. The assigned HAh information is
contained in the  MIPv6-Home-Agent-Address AVP which is delivered by the AMA
and PANA-BIND-REQUEST messages.

Junghoon

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Lee Garth" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Mip6] Comments on jee-mip6-bootstrap-pana

Sir:

    Thank you!

                                                                  Sincerely 
yours
                                                                          
Garthdawn