Subject: Re: [Mobopts] RE: [Mip6] Privacy requirements for Mobile IPv6

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:58:00 +0000 (GMT)

>First of all, I have to emphasise that the scope of the work that is planned
>to be done in the Mobopts RG will be vary narrow; i.e MIP6 specific.

>The broader scope of privacy is something that needs more assesment in terms
>of interest as well as applicability. Wassim Haddad has a mailing list that
>has been setup to discuss the broader privacy problem. It would make sense to
>have a BoF at the next IETF to discuss the privacy problem and decide if a
>new WG should be created to deal with it. There has been a bar-bof held at
>IETF61. Hopefully, Wassim will be able to put forth a brief charter and proposal
>for ML discussion which leads to the BoF in Paris.

It seems a reasonable direction at this stage. I guess Wassim will 
forward a brief charter soon. 

Regards   
 
Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory. SAMSUNG Electronics

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6