Subject: [MIP6] ID -- Protocol for Protecting Movement of Mobile Nodes in Mobile IPv6

From: Qiu Ying <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 05:39:56 +0800

Hello folks,

We just submitted another ID on mobile node location privacy .
It should appear in the ID pool in a few days. At the same time
you can refer to

http://www.i2r.a-star.edu.sg/icsd/publications/draft-qiu-mip6-MNprivacy-00.txt

Abstract
   When a mobile node roams, its location information can be revealed 
   by monitoring the IP addresses in its IP packets. This document 
   proposes a technique for hiding a mobile node's care-of adress 
   from its correspondent node and its home address from an 
   eavesdropper using reverse tunelling. It also proposes another 
   technique for preventing movement tracing of a mobile node by an 
   eavesdropper during route optimization.  

Best Regards
Qiu Ying

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6