Subject: [Mip6] ACM Student Research Competition

From: Christian Bettstetter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:08:41 +0100

Dear research colleagues, dear MOBICOM TPC members:

the following competition might be of interest to you(r students):

              ----------------------------------
               ACM Student Research Competition
                      at MOBICOM 2005
                 August 31, Cologne, Germany
              ---------------------------------

For the first time, the annual SIGMOBILE MOBICOM conference is hosting 
the ACM Student Research Competition (SRC). Students submitting to the 
MOBICOM 2005 Poster Program can opt to have their posters considered 
also by the SRC committee. Selected competitors will receive up to $ 500 
USD for their conference travel, depending on need and eligibility. 
Competitors should be prepared to attend the poster session and, if 
selected for further competition, give a short talk about their research 
projects. Winners will be announced at the conference.

*To Participate*

The Student Research Competition is open to graduate and undergraduate 
students whose submissions are accepted by the SRC committee. To be 
considered, complete a submission to the Student Poster Program by

       June 20, 2005,

and indicate that you would like to participate in the SRC. Current ACM 
student membership and student status as of the submission deadline are 
required for the lead student.

*Contact*

Haiyun Luo, University of Illinois, [email-masked]
Dirk Westhoff, NEC Research Europe, [email-masked]

http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2005/
http://www.acm.org/src/

Best regards,

Christian Bettstetter
Wendi B. Heinzelman

Publicity co-chairs MOBICOM 2005

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6