Subject: [Mip6] RE: Mip6 Digest, Vol 13, Issue 7

From: "Luo, Tong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:55:32 -0700

Hi,

IPsec is a very important aspect of MIP6. Why there are no configurable
MIB variables for it?

Tong

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:06:43 -0400
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mip6] Last Call: 'Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base'
	to Proposed Standard
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IPv6 WG to
consider the following document:

- 'Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-mip6-mipv6-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-05-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-mipv6-mib-07.txt

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Glenn Mansfield Keeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:20:10 +0900

Hi,
> IPsec is a very important aspect of MIP6. Why there are no configurable
This did come up at the early stages of the design discussion.  4. MIB Design
in the draft says-

   "... It is envisaged
   that wherever possible existing MIBS will be used (e.g. IPSec MIB,
   Neighbor Discovery MIB, Tunnel MIB.) for monitor and control of MIPv6
   entities."

Glenn