Subject: [mip6]:About MN Roaming between different network!

From: Michael Ye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:51:22 +0800

Hi all,
	In roaming problem between different network,we must sure what we
will do.

	1.what will we do?
	2.which  problems will we do?
	3.what are the scenarios we will solve?
	4.what new problems will be brought forth for solving these
problems?

	I think, Roming problem will be following:

	MIPv4 has solved the problem that MN roams in IPv4 network and MIPv6
has solved the one that 
	MN roams in IPv6 network.So when a MN (we hope it is a note with
Dual stack) move from  IPv6 
	network to IPv4 network or from IPv4 network to IPv60 network, a new
solution must be put  forward.

	How to keep provious connectivity is very important when a MN move
from IPv6 network to IPv4
	network or from IPv4 network to IPv6 network. connectivity relates
to the HoA of MN.So the following 
	three scenarios is necessary:
	
	1)MN has a HA in IPv4 network, (it is that MN has an IPv4 HoA ).
	2)MN has a HA in IPv6 network, (it is that MN has an IPv6 HoA ).
	3)MN has both.

	I think  , less modifing the current standard is a good idea for
solving the roaming.
	
	BR,
	Michael Ye

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6