Subject: [Mip6] Mip6] request comments on a new individual draft

From: Tom Wan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:51:40 +0800

Hi,folks:
I have submitted a new individual draft. 

Abstract

   The current Mobile IPv6 and NEMO specification supports only IPv6.
   As an extension, the DSMip6 protocol [v4traversal]defines how the
   dual-stack mobile node roams in the ipv4 network.  The dsmip6
   protocol assumes that both home agent and mobile node supports mipv4
   and mipv6 protocol.  It also assumes that both the home agent and
   mobile node have a configured ipv4 address.  These assumptions do
   work during many scenarios.  However, as the ipv4 address is a scarce
   resource in many counrties, some mobile nodes may not be able to get
   configured ipv4 home addresses from their home agents.  In this
   scenario, a temporary ipv4 home address is more useful.  This
   document will focuse on this scenario.

Would you mind give me some comments?Your comments are much appreciated.

BR
Tom

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wan-mip6-nemo-routing-00.txt
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6