Subject: [Mip6] Please review I-D: draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-01.txt

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:55:29 -0500

Hello,

The following I-D: draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-01.txt, "RADIUS Mobile
IPv6 Support" is an essential aspect of the bootstrapping solution
work done by the design team.
We would like to request the Radext WG to consider it as a WG document
and progress it on standards track. However prior to asking the Radext
WG, we would like the MIP6 WG members to review the I-D and provide
feedback. 

Hence please reeivew and comment on the I-D.
URL:
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-mip6-radius-01.txt

-Raj

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:56:27 -0700

I know Kuntal presented this draft atleast a couple of
times at the IETF meetings, but we are jumping ahead.
I would like to see draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-01.txt
become a bit stable first (I don't think it has received
enough reviews).

the DIME WG jumped the gun before the MIP6 WG could
decide what exactly is needed for the HA-AAAH interface.

Vijay

---

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:03:43 -0500

The AAA-HA goals I-D is expected to act as the requirements from a AAA
perspective whose scope is beyond just bootstrapping. So I agree that we
should ensure that the requirements I-D has consensus in the WG prior to the
solutions being taken up in DIME or RADEXT.
I hope Gerardo is able to get a new revision of the I-D out and we can go to
last call after that.

-Raj