Subject: RE: [Mip6] Should we add the requirements that arise from RFC 4285 inthe draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03?

From: "Chowdhury, Kuntal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:30:22 -0500

Yes.

________________________________

From: Gopal Dommety (gdommety) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 12:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mip6] Should we add the requirements that arise from RFC 4285
inthe draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03?

Hello All,

    Wanted to get the MIP6 Working groups preference on whether we
should we add the requirements that arise from RFC 4285 in the
draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03

We would like to hear the Working Groups opinion of the following
question:

Should we add the requirements that arise from RFC 4285 in the
draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-03?

 Please answer "yes" or "no" PS: In the IETF Mip6 WG meeting there were
14 people for "yes" and 5 for "No".

Cheers,

Gopal and Raj

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6