Subject: [MEXT] [WGLC] draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-01

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:41:04 +0100

Folks,

Hereby we're issuing a WGLC for draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-01

This is a 2 weeks WGLC that will last until Monday, March 10th. We 
kindly ask the WG to review the last changes that were made and provide 
comments if needed.

If you have no comments and think the document is ready to be submitted 
to IESG, please do send a note stating that to the WG ML.

Additional information about the document is below:

        Title           : NEMO Route Optimization Requirements for
                          Operational Use in Aeronautics and Space
                          Exploration Mobile Networks
        Author(s)       : W. Eddy, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-01.txt
        Pages           : 27
        Date            : 2008-02-24

This document describes the requirements and desired properties of
NEMO Route Optimization techniques for use in global networked
communications systems for aeronautics and space exploration.
This version has been reviewed by members of the International Civil
Aviation Orgnanization (ICAO) and other aeronautical communications
standards bodies, and contributed to by a number of aeronautical
communications experts outside the normal IETF process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-01.txt

Thank you for your support.

--julien and marcelo, MEXT chairs
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext