Subject: ***SPAM*** 30.235 (5) Account Limitation Notification

From: "Chase"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:03:18 -0000

Dear Chase account holder,

	Chase is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system.
We have recently determined that different computers have tried logging into your Chase account, and
multiple password failures were present before the logons. Untill we can collect secure information, your
access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access ass soon as
possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

	Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

January 21, 2008: We have reasons to belive that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited
access to sensitive Chase account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third
party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but but protecting your account is our
primary concern.

To securely confirm your personal information please follow the link bellow:

                http://211.119.38.69/chase/account/login.htm

Note: If you recive this message in your spam/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by
         your Internet Service Provider. We are sorry for that inconvenience.

                                           Chase.com | JPMorgan.com | JPMorganChase.com | Banco Chase
                                                                       2008 JPMorgan Chase & Co.