Subject: [Mip6] Last Call: draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt (DHCP Options for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:08:49 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IPv6 WG (mip6) to 
consider the following document:

- 'DHCP Options for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-11. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15105&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:12:25 +0200

FYI -- this draft is being Last Called for the second time, due to
having changed substantially as a result of earlier reviews.

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext