Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-00.txt (fwd)

From: Sri Gundavelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:38:56 -0800 (PST)

We have addressed the comments that we received on this draft.
Special thanks to Alex for his thorough review.  Please review
and comment.

Regards
Sri

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 03:45:01 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

 	Title           : NEMO Management Information Base
 	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
 	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-00.txt
 	Pages           : 41
 	Date            : 2008-02-15

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the network mobility support (NEMO) MIB, for use with network
management protocols in the Internet community.  In particular, the
NEMO MIB will be used to monitor and control a mobile ipv6 node with
NEMO functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 	"get draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
 	[email-masked].
In the body type:
 	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
 	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
 	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
 	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
 	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
 	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
 	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
 	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
 	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext