Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiple Care-of Addresses Registration
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-07.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2008-04-29

According to the current Mobile IPv6 specification, a mobile node may
have several care-of addresses, but only one, called the primary
care-of address, that can be registered with its home agent and the
correspondent nodes.  However, for matters of cost, bandwidth, delay,
etc, it is useful for the mobile node to get Internet access through
multiple accesses simultaneously, in which case the mobile node would
be configured with multiple active IPv6 care-of addresses.  This
document proposes extensions to the Mobile IPv6 protocol to register
and use multiple care-of addresses.  The extensions proposed in this
document can be used by Mobile Routers using the NEMO (Network
Mobility) Basic Support protocol as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:36:09 +0900

Hi all,

We submitted the new version of MCoA.

As we discussed at the previous meeting,
We will have the second WGLC to this -07 document.

regards,
ryuji

Begin forwarded message:
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: 2008 4/30 10:30:01:JST
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-07.txt
>
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:31:44 +0200

Hi,

This is the WGLC for draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-07.txt. Please check 
if all the issues that were raised have been addressed in this new 
version. If you have issues with the document, please raise them. If you 
are ok with the document and you think it should be sent to the ISEG, 
please also say so. Provide comments till may 14.
For your convinience, the document can be found at:

Regards, Julien and marcelo